• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

HHG

ok i go with 2 weeks then

EvilZ

We gym leaders should all register each other if yall haven't all ready. so all we got to do is ask or we can just see each other on 1 day and just want to battle... thought it may be easier.

Note: I have all the gym leaders register already...

Last edited:

HHG

We gym leaders should all register each other if yall haven't all ready. so all we got to do is ask or we can just see each other on 1 day and just want to battle... thought it may be easier.

Note: I have all the gym leaders register already...

will do........................

HHG

GG Iaintobeezy

HHG

why one week?

is it fair for gym leaders to have uber and not challengers? maybe an option to use uber pokemon
I would enjoy having a uber on my team :)

GG Evilz

Last edited:

HHG

latios is not uber and i meant enjoy having a uber on my team :) but i found out no one is allowed to use ubers...so its done

http://xat.com/PokeGymsFTW check the xat chatboz

Last edited:

HHG

check the xat chatbox i made

Last edited:
Hello im challenging the gyms as of now and i would like to keep on doing so. i battle anybody so my FC is in sig. PM me for a battle. i will be going gym by gym so be prepared gym leaders lol ;)

noseklig

I've read this entire thread but still have some questions.

1)Do I have to register my team before challenging?
2) What level do my Pokemon need to be?

IAintObeezy

Ban this Trainer

You have to basically mention your team to puffle and as for level, most are doing game standard lv 50 but im now currently accepting 6 on 6 lv 100 battles if that interest you.

Last edited:

noseklig

You have to basically mention your team to puffle and as or level most are doing game standard lv 50 but im now currently accepting 6 on 6 lv 100 battles if that interest you.

If they are above fifty will they automatically be reduced?

HHG

and if you want to make changes to your register team you have to wait 2 weeks or talk to puffle (the OP) about it

HHG

GG your gym was the hardest i've face

Gordonat3r

Pokémon Master
im wanting to challenge HHG's gym, what do i need to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.