• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Battle: Mega-Absol vs Leader LynxForte
Result: Win 3-1 (forfeit)
Comments: Good match. Togekiss living a DD boosted poison jab from Haxorus surprised me. Thought he would be able to sweep

Mega-Absol

Elite Four No. 3
*sigh* Another loss. I'll try again tomorrow. At this rate I'm gonna have to profile your team...

fenniken

fire master
Syvepheon il post pone i trained for nothing my 3ds

Sylpheon

❀Sylveon❀
Battle: Leader Sylpheon VS akaFila
Result: Loss 5-0
Comments: Everything went wrong there, from my items to me using SolarBeam instead of Flamethrower. Congratulations on getting the Alvar Badge. ^^

Daylin

Dark Type Trainer
Battle: Leader Sylpheon VS Daylin
Result: Win 2-0
Comments: A tough victory. I don't know how it would have turned out if Blissey wasn't tricked.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Battle: akaFila vs Leader LynxForte
Result: Win 4-0
Comments: Just a good battle. Both had lucky breaks. Him missing on Sleep Powder was lucky for me and Me missing on Stone Edge when he used Roost.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Battle: Helio Breaker vs LynxForte
Result: Loss 0-3
Comment: I was ready for his ability, but forgot about my own. It was over after that. The streak comes to an end.

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Battle: Sito vs Leader rotomotorz
Result: Win 2-0
Comment: That was a great battle, really close xD

Battle: Leader rotomotorz vs Sito
Result: Loss 0-2
Comment: It was a great battle, very close match in the end. If only Noivern could've lasted longer, I could have taken it home. GG and congrats man

Battle: Leader rotomotorz vs Mr. Y
Result: Loss 0-3
Comment: Gosh darn it you challenged me with a Shedinja while I was looking for TM Shadow claw for Lucario. Other than that though, it was a great match. Congrats man!

Last edited:

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Battle: Leader rotomotorz vs Mr.Y
Result: Win 3-0
Comment: GG man! My Mamoswine had no ground type attack lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.