• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylpheon

❀Sylveon❀
Active Post.

Ivysnake

Poison Gym Leader
AcTiVe PoSt. you may wonder why I typed it that way. That's because I loathe having to just put a "active post" It's more like a memo that way. So take that!

APinkInTime

Strategist Of Pink
i am sorry to saw that my wrist is just getting worse, so i am going to have to let my gym go to whoever wants it. but know i will be coming back to try and take it back after my surgery.

i am sorry to saw that my wrist is just getting worse, so i am going to have to let my gym go to whoever wants it. but know i will be coming back to try and take it back after my surgery.

Unless someone specifically applies for the ice gym the spot is still yours but hopefully your wrist will heal soon.

The Normal, Steel and Dark gym's are now available due to inactivity

X-Caliber

Challenger/Leader Name: X-Caliber/Jake
Friend Code: 0361 7381 9433
Favourite Tier: Any
Badge Name(for gym leaders): X-Cavation Badge
Other things you may want us to know: I am applying for the Steel Gym Leader's position and prefer 6 vs. 6 singles wifi battles. I am free most weekends and during the week.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Got back from California early this morning. Gonna try to make a doubles team and then the Dragon gym will be open tomorrow for the majority of the day

Skullbash

Pirate King
Battle: Leader Skullbash vs. Wego
Result: Loss 0-3

Nice battle. Hope to battle again soon.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Battle: Leader X-caliber vs Mr.Y
Result: Won 2-0
That was really close, I knew I had to sacrifice most of my mons to defeat you and in the end it payed off, gg man your team is really powerfull and full of mind games :).
One more badge to go, then I can face the e4.

Last edited:

X-Caliber

Battle: Leader X-Caliber vs. Mr. Y
Result: Loss 0-2

Close battle got the crit and came from behind for the win finally saw someone use Poison to their advantage and not get stalled out lol you have earned the X-Cavation badge.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Battle: Leader Wego vs Skullbash
Result:Win 5-2
He quit he had something to do but from the way the battle was going i was going win.

Ivysnake

Poison Gym Leader
Open for battles (man, I'm last on Mr.Y's list...) So battle me if you would like.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Battle: Leader Ivysnake vs. Mr. Y
Result: Won 2-0

I had a counter team, thought that it was the poison gym not the bug one sorry for that. Ivy said I could keep the badge anyway (although I'll ask for a rematch sometime) so I can now face the e4 members.

Status
Not open for further replies.