• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysnake

Poison Gym Leader
Battle:Leader Ivysnake (that's me!) vs. Mr.Y
Result: Loss 0-2

Steel? Nothing can crush my Bug types! although that Latios really packs a whallop...

Ivysnake

Poison Gym Leader
Battle: Leader Ivysnake (again, it's me) vs. Wego
Result:(surprisingly) Win 4-0

I would say pin missle really messed up with substitute, and Scizor with Lum Berry made you think I had a different Mega.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Battle: Wego vs Leader Ivysnake
Result: Loss 0-4
That was a great game ur right the pin missile did mess with me and the Scizor did feel off to me when it didnt mega up.

Skullbash

Pirate King
Battle: Leader X-Caliber vs. Skullbash
Result: Won 2-0
Comments: Good game, those legends are a beast to kill.

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Hey everyone, just to let everyone know that I am the new Dark Gym Leader :D, so if you want to challenge me let me know :D
I do single battles and I am pretty new to my team, so you can claim a maybe easy win.
I will open in like an hour and a half, so pm me if you want to battle me :D

Last edited:

LynxForte

The Phoenix
All the attention was still on Mega Kangaskhan at that time...

In all honesty, Im surprised that Genesect got the boot to begin with but w/e. I never used him...

It was banned last gen though; unless there is something I'm missing, there was no reason not to ban it.

Lucario is more surprising to me. I get why they banned him, but at the same time, he wasn't difficult to take out (at least I never had a problem with him).

Dragon Gym News: Was working on a Doubles team for the dragon gym, but decided to just make an UU dragon team instead. Maybe that team will be ready tomorrow night and then I'll take 1 or 2 days to test it. Anyway, for anyone that wants a UU battle, that should be ready by Thursday or Friday.

Lucarionite: 125 Ban, 8 Do Not Ban, 3 Abstain -> Uber with a 94% majority

Genesect: 77 Ban, 48 Do Not Ban, 11 Abstain -> Uber with a 61.6% majority

Deoxys-S: 44 Ban, 75 Do Not Ban, 17 Abstain-> OU with a 63% majority

Well the votes for Genesect and Deoxys were a lot more balanced then lucarionite, I knew Genesect and Lucarionite were gone as soon as I saw the suspect test. Honestly only the results for deoxys surprised me

Skullbash

Pirate King
What was wrong with Mega Lucario? I have never been beaten by one, so what's so special about it?

Wego

WeCounting Stars
What was wrong with Mega Lucario? I have never been beaten by one, so what's so special about it?

Well for one its just to fast and can hit a lot of things hard its no wrong way in making it a sweeper it can be mixed, physical, special plus its packing the adaptability giving it a boost in same type attacks

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Me neither i have no beef with mega Lucario but mega Kangakhan that is something that needed to be ban i just hate battling a guy with it power up punch once and its already at plus two so op

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.