• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Challenge: Gym Leader Sito vs. Challenger Mazam
Result: lose 0-1
Good battle, me forgetting that Excadrill has mold breaker and failing 2 WoW in a row didnt helped at all xD

mazam

Challenge: Challanger Mazam vs Gym Leader Sito
Result: Win 1-0
Rate Opponent: 9/10
Rate Myself: 9/10

Made some stupid mistakes, but glad i won. :)

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Challenge: Gym Leader Mr.Y vs. Challenger Helio Breaker
Result: won 5-2
GG man, not much to say, your team was scary but I manage to do some nice plays that led me to victory.

Challenger Gym: Corbins Mix vs. Gym Leader Sito
Result: Loss 3-1 (Forfeit)
GG man, I forgot about Sableye Scarfed myself into CC

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Challenge: Gym Leader Sito vs. Challenger Corbins Mix
Result: win 3-1
Good battle, always find Prankster pokemon Annoying xD

mazam

Challenge: Challenger Mazam vs Gym Leader Mr Y
Result: Loss 0-3
Ferroseed is one annoying pokemon, and thought you would switch into Talonflame hence the Rock Slide but mis-prediction on my part. Also, Ice Beam Trevenant was quite funny lol.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Result: Won 3-0
GG man, you almost had a counter team, 4 pokemon with advantage over grass is a bit too much. Btw, does your Mawille have sucker punch?

mazam

This is my normal B team, i didn't construct it to counter your Grass team. And yes, my Mawile knows Sucker Punch.

X-Caliber

You use a doubles team for the steel gym? That's odd because the old steel gym leader used doubles rules as well after I helped him with his team

My team works out better doubles instead of singles cause of threats and most of my pokemon are better suited for doubles. Going 0-4 in singles as a Gym Leader makes you guess what you're doing wrong.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Result: lost 3-3
GG man, that Alakazam made you win, had nothing to beat it once my Mamoswine was down.

Mazam, most people build teams to use against gyms but when you get a gym with so many weakness as grass sometimes they can be considered counter. You don't need to change your team, just look if it has an advantage over the types you're going to face and make some little changes to it before the battle ;).

Result: lost 3-3
GG man, that Alakazam made you win, had nothing to beat it once my Mamoswine was down.

Mazam, most people build teams to use against gyms but when you get a gym with so many weakness as grass sometimes they can be considered counter. You don't need to change your team, just look if it has an advantage over the types you're going to face and make some little changes to it before the battle ;).
GG again. He's right Mazam, 24 out of 35 of my pokemon have an advantage against his gym but not being able to use them adds to the challenge and makes battling more fun

Ivysnake

Poison Gym Leader
Okay, all donations will be needed for preparation for tomorrow (if you use Central Time) so the lottery will be held on Sunday, so if you plan on donating (I know many of you are) I will be available 2:00-6:00 CST (Most likely unless edit of this post)

Oh this post maybe at midnight, but you know I mean that on Saturday (most of you are reading this on that day. oh wait it is Saturday already :l ) Donate, okay?

Ivysnake signing off! (so buzz off! scram! I got a marathon of Law and Order to get to!)

Last edited:

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Challenge: akaFila vs. Leader Mr.Y
Result: Won 3-0
GG man, glad I have SRs, everybody seems to use flying types on my gym.

Result: Won 4-0
GG man, if it wasn't for Sceptile I'd have loose, paralizy almost screwed me here letting you set up lol.

Last edited:
Challenger Name: Nikkiecole
Friend Code:2423-3096-6789
Favourite Tier: none
Other things you may want us to know:
I am available for battles after 6:30pm PST (California based).
I follow VGC standards and do not care for Smogon standards. Preference is double battles, but will also battle singles, triples or rotation.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Challenger Name: Nikkiecole
Friend Code:2423-3096-6789
Favourite Tier: none
Other things you may want us to know:
I am available for battles after 6:30pm PST (California based).
I follow VGC standards and do not care for Smogon standards. Preference is double battles, but will also battle singles, triples or rotation.

Helio is going to be the one to decide if he wants to approve this, but we follow Smogon and I don't think you'll fit here if you don't want to play by those rules.

mazam

Result: Lost 4-0
I made a tonne of stupid mistakes, tring to Sludge Bomb Ferrothorn being one of them but GG.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.