• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Challenger Name: Nikkiecole
Friend Code:2423-3096-6789
Favourite Tier: none
Other things you may want us to know:
I am available for battles after 6:30pm PST (California based).
I follow VGC standards and do not care for Smogon standards. Preference is double battles, but will also battle singles, triples or rotation.
I'm not entirely familiar with this gens VGC standards, Considering most battles are singles the standard rules still apply. Although I would like to know what you have against smogons standards

VGC standards just limit it to only Kalos dex Pokémon, don't have any clauses, only allow you to choose four of the six pokemon on your team, and ban Yveltal/Xerneas/Zygarde/Mewtwo. Honestly, they're not that different, but I think he/she should be able to do both doubles and singles. Final verdict is up to you, Helio

X-Caliber

Steel Gym open accepting challengers

The Mighty Tuma

Up and Coming Trainer
Challenger Name: Nikkiecole
Friend Code:2423-3096-6789
Favourite Tier: none
Other things you may want us to know:
I am available for battles after 6:30pm PST (California based).
I follow VGC standards and do not care for Smogon standards. Preference is double battles, but will also battle singles, triples or rotation.
VGC is pretty close to OU, you'd have to learn whitch megas are uber though. It's up to both Helio and you, but If you start battleing here your VGC team would work, but you'll be battleing people that don't battle to that style.

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Dark Gym open

Challenge: Challenger akaFila vs Gym Leader Sito
Result: Lost 0-1
So close!! xD, if my attack had made you flinch I would have won xD, good battle

Last edited:

X-Caliber

Challenge: Gym Leader X-Caliber vs. Challenger Akafila
Result: Loss 0-3
Rate Opponent: 7/10
Rate Myself: 6/10

Straight up ******** he got at least 3 crits and 3 flinches and Swagger makes my pokemon attack themselves 4 times in a row

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Battle: Leader Mr. Y vs. venom1950
Result: Won 3:0
GG man. You had some NU/RU pokémon there that could Mega evolve, I'd play way more safelly if you did'nt mega evolve from the start lol. Also glad that i managed to take out Aggron early, that prediction made the win a lot easier. Also, by Smogon rules you can only put one pokémon to sleep at a time ("rest" doesn't count btw, as you self induced sleep on your poké).

venom1950

Ace Trainer
As i said i missclicked. i play by smogon.
yeah i like those poke. when they banned lucario i needed to find a replacement mega for it and heracross was perfect as it is fighting type as lucario.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
As i said i missclicked. i play by smogon.
yeah i like those poke. when they banned lucario i needed to find a replacement mega for it and heracross was perfect as it is fighting type as lucario.
yeah i saw your pm. Mega Aggron is also an amazing Mega, IMO, the best pokémon to set up SR.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Battle: Leader Mr. Y vs. akaFila
Result: Won 3-1

GG man, not much to say here.

Last edited:

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Challenge: akaFila vs. Leader Mr.Y
Result: Loss 1-3

GG. Game was running how I ideally wanted it to until I saw that Sash. I should have gone into Venu, saving Nido to clean up afterward, but I didn't even contemplate that you were sash'd..
Shhhh, don't say that, it gets many people by surprise. Jokes aside, I was surprised that Terrakion outsped your Nidoking with sticky web.

Battle: Leader Mr. Y vs. akaFila
Result: Won 5-0
GG man, was a little surprised when you sent your Dragonite instead of Azumarill against my Sceptile, a aqua jet would have killed it and had rock slid hit the Dragonite it would probably be knocked out.

Battle: Leader Mr. Y vs. lynxforte
Result: Lost 1-3
GG man, hadn't your outrage last only two turns and I would have a chance of winning.

Gym is closed guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.