• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mighty Tuma

Up and Coming Trainer
Ghost gym open

You can vm or pm me to challange :)

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
I know this would be asking a lot, but I was wondering whether we could list what Gyms a challenger had defeated on the orig. post? For example, I have beaten the Bug and Fairy gyms. Also, would it be possible to have a list of Uber and banned Pokemon (e.g. Mega-Luke or Mega-Gengar)

LynxForte

The Phoenix
I know this would be asking a lot, but I was wondering whether we could list what Gyms a challenger had defeated on the orig. post? For example, I have beaten the Bug and Fairy gyms. Also, would it be possible to have a list of Uber and banned Pokemon (e.g. Mega-Luke or Mega-Gengar)

Both are linked in the original post.

The Mighty Tuma

Up and Coming Trainer

There's a link to a list of challengers and what gyms they've beaten in the first post. Its easy to look of over, I did my first time around.

Looks like i was a little slow......

Last edited:

LynxForte

The Phoenix
LynxForte vs Leader Mighty Tuma
Win 1-0
GG. Had some misclicks, good plays, bad plays. Lucky I survived that Sacred Sword. Thought you would have either Choice Scarf or Focus Sash at the end.

The Mighty Tuma

Up and Coming Trainer
LynxForte vs Leader Mighty Tuma
Win 1-0
GG. Had some misclicks, good plays, bad plays. Lucky I survived that Sacred Sword. Thought you would have either Choice Scarf or Focus Sash at the end.

Ya good game, ya I play my team a little differently.

Ghost gym is still open

Last edited:

The Mighty Tuma

Up and Coming Trainer
battle: leader TMT vs Skullbash
result: loss 0-3

GG, you battled well, plus I had a couple bad breaks.

Last edited:
Yeah if you guys haven't noticed I haven't been on PSS for a while because school + Battle Trozei = lol where'd my week go. I should start being more active again as soon as testing season is over, and I'm starting to breed some new Pokemon too :p But until then consider my gym closed until next Monday

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Dark Gym still open :), pretty much just pm me, I am here most of the day xD

Edit
Dark gym open today... still xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.