• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wailord_2

This is a User Title
So it appears I am the first one from the original PokeGyms to sign up and I would like to sign up as Flying Gym Leader.

Anyway my team is Yanmega Swanna Togekiss Swellow Terrakion (for ice/rock coverage) and Chandelure (Freebee)

As for battle type, my gym would be Single and preferably No Restrictions, but Flat if needed.
My Friend Code should be in my signature. (It is the White Version one) My badge is the Aeroplane Badge.
Not sure if I need to include anything else but if i do please tell me

EvanOH10

PokeGyms Ice Leader
do you keep track of your own badges then or how does this work??

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
do you keep track of your own badges then or how does this work??

Badge count will be kept track of in the first post of the league.

Also, just a heads up, I still have 3 days of exams, during which, I likely won't be too active, but after that, I am determened to get the ball rolling with PokeGyms! Also, I have started getting in touch with the gym leaders to get them up on the OP!

HHG

okay...good luck on exams

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
I am glad to say that exams are finally over, and summer is here! Now I should be able to catch up with things around the league!

First things first, everyone who send me a PM about their gym has been accepted! I will be putting your team up in the OP in just a moment!

QuantumCounter0

I would love to be a dragon gym leader! I think it would be very fun :) I would do single or double.
If I can please let me be the dragon gym leader. Thanks for reading ;)!!!!

EvilZ

We do need some more gym leaders

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Can I be Water?

Shadow Riolu

The Dark Fighter
I'd like to claim the Dragon Gym.

Battle Type: Rotation

Party: Haxorus, Hydreigon, Flygon, Tyranitar

(Tyranitar looks dragon-ish to me.)

I'm doing White 2 and my FC is 4428 2597 0807.

Shadow Riolu

The Dark Fighter
Uhh... I meant the Fighting gym. I just realized someone allready was taking it, and my 3DS won't let me edit the above post. I can't acess a computer at the moment. I'll delete that post ASAP.

lucarioman5

Pokegym groundleader
Could I have the ground gym? Battles would be single.
My team would be composed of hippowdon, Swampert, Mamoswine, Gliscor, Magnezone (sandstorm resistant pokemon) and Glaceon (freebie). My gym would be closed for the next 2 weeks though as I need to finish the above team and I have exams.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
I would like to be an challanger.. Is there an Signing up sheet perhaps?

But I was wondering If I could challange this gym:

Normal Gym
Leader. Puffle 754
Currently. Open
Battle Type: Single
Friend Code. 1206-0519-7592
Badge. Polygon Badge

Puffle, let me know.

You guys got an XAT or something? Would be nice.

Last edited:

memond

The Dragon Slayer
Hi! I'm not sure if anyone remembers, but I was a Gym Leader for the original Poke'gym's (I think I used Normal and Poison Types)

I'd like to request to become the Grass Type Gym Leader.

Type: Grass

FC: 2795 5279 7165

Team: Politoed, Serperior, Torterra, Roserade, Celebi, Ludicolo

Last edited:

Shadow Darkrai 101

Unidentified Trainer
Badge count will be kept track of in the first post of the league.

Also, just a heads up, I still have 3 days of exams, during which, I likely won't be too active, but after that, I am determened to get the ball rolling with PokeGyms! Also, I have started getting in touch with the gym leaders to get them up on the OP!

I have a suggestion. just in case your inactive puffle you should have a co leader to watch over the league. also I agree with azulart on having a xat. Also if anybody wants to challenge me feel free to vm me.

Last edited:

memond

The Dragon Slayer
I have a suggestion. just in case your inactive puffle you should have a co leader to watch over the league. also I agree with azulart on having a xat. Also if anybody wants to challenge me feel free to vm me.

This is a good idea, especially if PokeGyms grows to the same size as the original. Even if you can do it by yourself, it's a lot easier and more fun to have others help out to!

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
I would like to be an challanger.. Is there an Signing up sheet perhaps?

But I was wondering If I could challange this gym:

Normal Gym
Leader. Puffle 754
Currently. Open
Friend Code. 1206-0519-7592
Badge. Polygon Badge

Puffle, let me know.

You guys got an XAT or something? Would be nice.

There isn't really a sign up sheet, i'd recommend PM'ing whoever you wish to challenge. If you'd like to challenge me, i'd be happy to accept. We can figure out a time via PM.

Also, a XAT does sound interesting... I might just have to get one up and running! Although, if anyone is willing to set one up or help set one up, I would be very grateful.

memond

The Dragon Slayer
Alright, I'm officially all registered as the Grass Type Gym Leader!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.