• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingSatan

Hello i wanna' ask something... is this pokemon league played in pokemon batle revolution??? If so, i want to compete!

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Who is available to battle?

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
@kingsatan.

If one of the gym leader has the option to do that and a Monoteam what is almost the same as 5gen then yeah.
but we dont encourage it honestly.. since battle revo is 4gen.

Good to see Nion being a good challanger !

EvilZ

im on and ready to battle

EvilZ

Minedreigon beat mine gym

I'm ready for battle my fc is in my sig

Ragin Riolu

If anyone would like to challenge my gym, send me a PM because it will make things easier.

EvanOH10

PokeGyms Ice Leader
puffle hasn't told me if I could be the fighting gym leader or not, but we can still battle if you want.

HHG

i retire from pokegyms...put my mine in retired staff or something.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Is there a gym leader available for battle?

How rude of me for not noticing. But I would like to say goodbye HHG. I had a fun battle with you and I am glad you were my first Gym win

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.