• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
@HHG

Goodbye, appreciated your activity back then.
But I understand your are leaving, puffle isn't showing up at all
which gives concern to Pokegyms..

Last edited:

HHG

azulart still co owner and my only gym lose was against that guy with a clefable avatar
ask puffle to give up his account to you

i will vist once in a while and everyone PM puffle for his resignation. This is a revoltuion and we the people are going to over throw puffle >: D

THANK YOU EVERYONE

Last edited:

lucarioman5

Pokegym groundleader
Goodbye HHG, you were a great help for my gym and to pokegyms as a whole!

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
The opening post of this league has been transferred to Seanferno from Puffle due to massive inactivity

Seanferno

PokeGyms Owner
Great news. I have taken over PokeGyms! I will update the post tomorrow morning.

Seanferno

PokeGyms Owner
Sorry dude, I don't have time.

Maybe Wednesday around 4:00?

HHG

put me as retired staff sean please

might make return when pokemon x an y come out if not i still want to be in contact with pokegyms.

Last edited:

Seanferno

PokeGyms Owner
Will everyone please tell me the favorite Pokemon of their Gym type? I am doing some art!

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Hey Seanferno, congrants with the position !
Take good care of everything, I'll be sure to challenge some gyms here every now and then.

Good luck !

Seanferno

PokeGyms Owner
Hey Azulart, would you like to become the Champion or one of the Elite Four? Or possibly a Gym Leader? Just let me know what you think. I think you would make a good Champion with your NU team.

lucarioman5

Pokegym groundleader
My favourite ground type pokemon is Gliscor.

EDIT: I saw that you don't have my info on the first post. My gym is currently open, it is single battle format, preferably 6v6 but I can do flat rules, I give away the desert badge to winners.

Last edited:

Seanferno

PokeGyms Owner
We have a new Xat Box that I made.

Azulart is now an Elite Four!

Last edited:

lucarioman5

Pokegym groundleader
What are the requirements to be an elite 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.