• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucarioman5

Pokegym groundleader
Pm me if you'd like a challenge as I'm quite busy and I can't be in here every 5 minutes and ehen I can I don't always have my 3ds.

looking to challenge and open to challenges

Yayesers

Vileplume Master
I'd like to be the grass type gym leader, please.

Epiclynx

Defended badge from Lucario

i beat the darkgym he beat me the first time by a landslide then i beat him the second time

memond

The Dragon Slayer
Sorry about my inactivity guys, my laptop has been out of commission for a while, and I didn't get a new one til Yesterday. (Good timing though with X and Y around the corner.)

If no one has already, I'd love to reserve the Fairy Type Gym position.

PKMNinja

Black Ninja
Leader Name: PKMNinja
Friend Code: later
Favourite Tier: Don't have
Badge Name(for gym leaders): Fire Away Badge
Other things you may want us to know: Can only battle and post on Fridays and saturdays.

lucarioman5

Pokegym groundleader
*Announcement*

My gym will be closed till Thursday, as I am quite busy and I will probably spend my free time playing pokemon Y.

Hey everyone, sorry for the inactivity but I've been playing Y non stop since Saturday. Anyway I just wanted to say that if you want to apply for a gym then please send me a pm with the details, that way you can make sure I see it and I'll be more likely to reserve to position if your team isn't ready

memond

The Dragon Slayer
I think Everyone's taking a small gym Hiatus while they get their X and Y teams ready.

I'm still working on getting my Gym Team all together. (I actually just reserved the Fairy Type Gym, I pretty much had to start that team from scratch)

Epiclynx

Activty Post, Accepting gym matches tommorrow.

memond

The Dragon Slayer
Update on the Fairy Gym.

My team is slowly coming along, and most of my Fairies (And my one Dragon or Fox depending on final decisions) are now at least Lv. 50, so I just need to some more leveling and some EV training via Super Training. Then I should be ready to get things up and running.

proactivity postage stamp replica 2013 west nation world wide founder of las vegas interface

Mr.ALLTHINGSNINTENDO

Ace Trainer Champion
Challenger/Leader Name: Dan
Friend Code: i need to get one still...
Favourite Tier: Overused
Badge Name(for gym leaders): Psycho Badge
Other things you may want us to know: i use psychic

Since leagues usually use smogons tier system I can't say for sure if mega evo's will be banned or not, although for now i'll just say you can only use one if your opponent is as well.
Mr. Nintendo the only way you can become the psychic gym leader is winning a battle against the gym with your own psychic team

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
Activity post, for reasons we all know. :p

I'll likely have a temp. team set up in 6th gen before very long, by the end of the weekend at the soonest, by next weekend at the latest. I just have to get me some pokerus, and the EV training will start going places!

Status
Not open for further replies.