• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

APinkInTime

Strategist Of Pink
due to my many recent losses i will be closing my gym untill i can retrain my team.

lucarioman5

Pokegym groundleader
Sorry I haven't been active lately, I'm currently busybreeding and its finals at school so I'm pretty busy.

APinkInTime

Strategist Of Pink
I am in the process of retraining my entire team from scratch. so here in a week or so the ice gym will be back with something to prove.

APinkInTime

Strategist Of Pink
Then I'll close your gym until you're done, good luck and i'm looking forward to seeing your new team

thanks i will try to hurry my team up but super training takes a bit.

Ivysnake

Poison Gym Leader
Who has time for super training? "get up Scolipede and take this Sitrus berry! now get out there and be condescending!"

Mega Typhlosion

Hello everybody. I am the new Fire-type Gym Leader of the PokeGyms league :) The gym is from now open.

If you beat me in a gym match you'll get the right to possess the Pyro Badge. But don't think it will be easy. Fire-type moves are devastating, and my Pokémon's offensive power is not to be underestimated. Can you battle through the flames of my gym to earn the Pyro Badge? I'll be waiting ;)

Hello everybody. I am the new Fire-type Gym Leader of the PokeGyms league :) The gym is from now open.

If you beat me in a gym match you'll get the right to possess the Pyro Badge. But don't think it will be easy. Fire-type moves are devastating, and my Pokémon's offensive power is not to be underestimated. Can you battle through the flames of my gym to earn the Pyro Badge? I'll be waiting ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing your team in action, good luck and have a good time

Vergil9000

Challenger Name:Vergil9000
Friend Code:3024-6321-6038
Favourite Tier: XY OU
Badge Name(for gym leaders):
Other things you may want us to know: I would like to become a gym leader/ elite four soon. Also, this would be my first time challenging a league since 4th gen, so I hope i do well.

Last edited:
Challenger/Leader Name:Vergil9000
Friend Code:3024-6321-6038
Favourite Tier: XY OU
Other things you may want us to know: I would like to become a gym leader/ elite four soon. Also, this would be my first time challenging a league since 4th gen, so I hope i do well.

Pokémon battles are a lot different then they were in the 4th generation but even if you don't do very well it will be a good learning experience. Good luck in your challenge

Edit: I will now automatically register new gym leaders as challengers as well, that way they can challenge other leaders right from the start

Last edited:

J3DS

Chestoise
Challenger Name: J3DS
Friend Code: 1693-1779-3794
Favourite Tier: XY UU
Other things you may want us to know: I like to look for underrated pokemon and strategies.

Status
Not open for further replies.