• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imma Agito

Outplay Man
Battle: Leader Fire Hero VS Imma Agito
Result: Win 5-3 (match forfeited)
Comments: One of the best gym battles I've ever had and a really good opponent. This badge was well earned.

silverhusky99

Novice Shiny Hunter
The PokeGyms Ghost type gym is now open and accepting challengers for the first time ever!

Mega Typhlosion

Battle: Leader Fire Hero VS Mega-Absol
Result: Lost 0-6
Comments: Can't let Tyranitar and Dragonite setup xD No way I can battle those with a Fire team :p

Mega-Absol

Elite Four No. 3
I'm glad I won but a game with more give and take would have been more fun. FH made the best of an unlucky situation. GG

silverhusky99

Novice Shiny Hunter
Battle: Leader silverhusky99 VS J3DS
Result: Lost 3-6
Comments: I made a poor play in the beginning staring with shedinja and not switching on a fire type. He had a powerful spike stone setup that got me good, Awesome match!

J3DS

Chestoise
GG. Think the result was actually 4-0 in the end, not 6-3. I underestimated one of your pokemon who did a surprising amount of damage.

Sylpheon

❀Sylveon❀
Battle: Leader silverhusky99 VS Sylpheon
Result: I won 2-0
Comment: Fun battle! First time I've seen a Shedinja in this gen before, so it was fun to battle one. Hope we can battle again. :)

silverhusky99

Novice Shiny Hunter
Battle: Leader silverhusky99 VS Leader Sylpheon
Result: Lost 2-0
Comments:that was some overpowered flinching it almost felt like you were cheating! haha Great match!

silverhusky99

Novice Shiny Hunter
Battle: Leader silverhusky99 VS Elite 4 Helio Breaker
Result: Lost 4-0
Comments:that goodra is an awesome tank!

silverhusky99

Novice Shiny Hunter
i was actually thinking of using togekiss but i didnt i think i will now hahaha!

J3DS

Chestoise
Battle: Leader J3DS VS Leader Skullbash
Result: I won 6-0
Comment: GG. Everything just happened to go my way.

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Challenger:Sito
Friend Code:1676-4178-1142
Favorite Tier:none
Badge Name(for gym leaders):none
Other things you may want us to know: I love shiny Pokemon xD, my team is not complete but I am interested in testing some battles against people here, so when I am ready to fight someone, I just PM them right?

Challenger:Sito
Friend Code:1676-4178-1142
Favorite Tier:none
Badge Name(for gym leaders):none
Other things you may want us to know: I love shiny Pokemon xD, my team is not complete but I am interested in testing some battles against people here, so when I am ready to fight someone, I just PM them right?

Yeah, or you can leave a visitor message instead

APinkInTime

Strategist Of Pink
my surgery has be postponed for awhile so i am back to training my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.