• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverhusky99

Novice Shiny Hunter
Battle:Leader silverhusky99 VS. Mega-Absol
Results:Loss 5-0
Comments:I know hate the move foul play enough said. Wonderful match!

Sylpheon

❀Sylveon❀
Battle: Leader Sylpheon VS silverhusky99
Result: Win 2-0
His Performance: 8/10
My Performance: 8.5/10
Comments: Great battle ^^ I really wanted to reveal my last Pokemon, but then changed my mind xD

silverhusky99

Novice Shiny Hunter
Battle:Leader Silverhusky99 VS. Leader Sylpheon
Results: Loss 2-0
Comments:that was really fun!

Kelde0

Ghost Leader
Grass gym will be open as soon as I get a venosaurite PM me if you have one to trade

Last edited:

Kelde0

Ghost Leader
do you not have the money in game to get one?

Lol, No. It still costs 300,000 for me and I have 140,000. I have one now, but it is late where I am so the gym won't be open until tomorrow.
Feel free to PM me to arrange a time for tomorrow when you can

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Battle:Leader shinyclauncher VS. Mr.Y
Results: Win 4-0
Comments: that was a fun battle, and I got to use my two shinys :).

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Battle:Leader Sito VS. Leader shinyclauncher
Results: Win 5-0
Comments:Awesome battle it was fun, hope we can battle again soon :D

Mega Typhlosion

Battle: Leader Fire Hero VS Drakoflash1
Result: Win 6-0
Comments: 10th win as Fire Gym Leader :D Yay! Liked the birds ;)

Battle: Leader Fire Hero VS Mr. Y
Result: Lost 0-5 (or 0-4?)
Comments: Well, Ground/Rock/Water/Dragon-types xD Can't really beat that with Fire lol Good match. Enjoy your badge ;)

Last edited:

PanikY

Any gym leaders online right now?

Kelde0

Ghost Leader
Any gym leaders online right now?

Online and ready to battle for the next 4 hours or so (may have to wait a bit as doing other things as well

Results:

Leader Kelde0 VS PanikY
Result: Loss 0-5
Comments: The Gardevoir wrecked my Greninja Leaving me open to all of your attacks. Good game, and congrats on getting the grass badge

Leader Kelde0 VS Mega Absol
Result: Loss 0-4
Comments: The brave bird wiped out 3 of my guys, and the galvantula wiped the rest with bug buzz. I need to work on my counters more

No longer accepting challengers, need to work on my team

Last edited:

PanikY

A few comments for my battle against Leader Kelde0:

He was kind enough to accept a double battle even though he felt more comfortable with singles.
He also suspected that I used a counter team and after the battle was over I looked at my team again and could understand why he'd feel this way.

For these reasons, I'd like to have a rematch one day :/

Mega Typhlosion

Battle: Leader Fire Hero VS PanikY
Result: Win 1-0
Comments: Very close battle. Had a bit of everything. Frozen Pokémon, turnarounds, and it all ended up in an all-or-nothing finale xD Very good battle ;)

Hello! I am rotomotorz, the new Electric gym leader. I battle in singles and doubles, although I prefer doubles because I can spam Discharge :/ If you'd like to challenge me, let me know and I'll add your FC and can usually battle whenever I'm on PSS. Don't expect it to be easy, though :p Good Luck!

Hello! I am rotomotorz, the new Electric gym leader. I battle in singles and doubles, although I prefer doubles because I can spam Discharge :/ If you'd like to challenge me, let me know and I'll add your FC and can usually battle whenever I'm on PSS. Don't expect it to be easy, though :p Good Luck!

Now almost all of the types have a leader, anyway good luck in your battles as gym leader

silverhusky99

Novice Shiny Hunter
Does anybody have a rattata in x or y?

Status
Not open for further replies.