• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega-Absol

Elite Four No. 3
Would any Gym Leader I haven't faced PM as soon as their Gym is open? Any Gym Leaders I HAVE faced are welcome to practice matches.

Oh, Helio? shinyclauncher1234 has been banned. Likely temporary, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:

Mega Typhlosion

Battle:Leader Fire Hero VS. Challenger Sylpheon
Results: Lost 0-2
Comments: A lot of things went wrong, starting with the team selection. But it was a good battle and Sylpheon deserves the badge ;)

Battle: Leader Fire Hero VS. Challenger tomatohater
Results: Won 5-0
Comments: I was able to set up pretty nicely so it was an almost clean sweep. Good battle though ;)

Battle: Leader Fire Hero VS. Challenger PocketCrafter1802
Results: Lost 0-3
Comments: I made some mistakes that are crucial against such a powerful team, so there's nothing much to say. Fair and square.

Last edited:
Would any Gym Leader I haven't faced PM as soon as their Gym is open? Any Gym Leaders I HAVE faced are welcome to practice matches.

Oh, Helio? shinyclauncher1234 has been banned. Likely temporary, but I'm not sure.
Thanks for telling me, I looked at his page and I think I know why he was banned so i'll look around a bit more. If he can't follow the rules of the forum then I can easily find a replacement gym leader

Mega-Absol

Elite Four No. 3
Sorry if I'm being to other people business, but why'd he get banned?

Don't know. Just spotted the strike through his name.

Mega-Absol

Elite Four No. 3
Does anyone have a Timid Rotom that they would be willing to part with? IVs don't matter.

colddy

Nothing
Challenger Name: colddy
Friend Code: 2251-4559-7251
Favourite Tier: 6th gen OU Singles
Badge Name(for gym leaders): -
Other things you may want us to know: I like to battle either for fun or competitively.

fenniken

fire master
]Leader:fenniken
Badge name:air badge
am a fairy type gym leader pm me if i get this gym
team : dedenne syleveon kelifik marill garduvoir

Tiers:all
freind code:4328-6543-6078
battle sytle: double

LynxForte

The Phoenix
]Leader:fenniken
Badge name:air badge
am a fairy type gym leader pm me if i get this gym
team : dedenne syleveon kelifik marill garduvoir

Tiers:all
freind code:4328-6543-6078
battle sytle: double

Sylpheon is the Fairy type Gym Leader. You can challenge her to take it over, but I'm not sure if you have to wait for Helio Breaker to approve it.

Mega-Absol

Elite Four No. 3
Sylpheon's a tough opponent. Just make sure you're ready for anything.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Battle:Leader Leader LynxForte vs Colddy
Results: Won 2- 0
Comments: Not sure why Mamoswine wasn't spamming ice shard. At the end, it was a matter of stalling enough of his life orb damage. Would recommend not being so reckless with Overheat.

colddy

Nothing
Battle:Leader Leader LynxForte vs Colddy
Results: Won 2- 0
Comments: Not sure why Mamoswine wasn't spamming ice shard. At the end, it was a matter of stalling enough of his life orb damage. Would recommend not being so reckless with Overheat.

Acknowledged this loss :) I admit there was a bit of problem with my team.

PanikY

Any available gyms today? =]

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Dragon gym open for about 5 hours. When challenging me, please tell me which gym you are challenging as I am a gym leader for WiFi league as well

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Battle: Leader LynxForte vs Mega-Absol
Results: Win 1-0
Comments: That azumarill was more of a problem than I thought. Also, disconnected as the battled ended. Seems too coincidental for an accident, but I don't want to be that guy, so benefit of the doubt. Great game nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.