• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Battle:Leader Leader LynxForte vs
Mr.Y
Results: Lost 3- 0
Comments: Damn, I've been making a lot of mistakes lately and the critical hit didn't help.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Battle: Leader LynxForte vs Mr Y
Results: Win 3-0
Comments: It was a good game. The only questionable move was not using the second Ice Shard with Donphan. I knew it had it before the first one and was expecting a spam.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Battle: Leader LynxForte vs PanikY
Result: 2-0
Comments: GG. Not sure why my Dragonite was able to outspeed Garchomp.

Edit: Dragon gym is closed

PanikY

Battle: Leader LynxForte vs PanikY
Result: 2-0
Comments: GG. Not sure why my Dragonite was able to outspeed Garchomp.

Edit: Dragon gym is closed

Fun game, thanks for the match sir =]
The answer to your question is simple, didn't bother making a proper team yet XD

Mega Typhlosion

Battle: Leader Fire Hero vs PanikY
Result: Won 4-0
Comments: Nice battle. You may want to breed Talonflame and some others again. Get Gale Wings. It could really be useful on your team.

Battle: Leader Fire Hero vs PanikY
Comments: Nice battle. You may want to breed Talonflame and some others again. Get Gale Wings. It could really be useful on your team.

No gale wings? I'm appalled by that, anyway sorry that I haven't been able to update the badge standings lately but I've been busy since Christmas. I'll update them right away

Ivysnake

Poison Gym Leader
Ok, Sorry for the small (ok, MAJOR delay,) and with that hassle with Pokebank making it hard for me to update my game, I am finally accepting battles. Huzzah!

Ivysnake

Poison Gym Leader
Battle: Leader Ivysnake vs. LynxForte
Result: loss 1-3
Comments: Every day I'm shucklin.....till i lost of course

LynxForte can use the Exo Badge

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
tomatohater vs Leader ivysnake

Win: 6-2

Gliscor is so great, got 3/4 kills with it! Also, I don't think you realised Noivern had Infiltrator to attack you through your Sub!

Ivysnake

Poison Gym Leader
I was expecting taunt. also, I will post the battles once the tsunami of battles stop ...

Mega Typhlosion

Battle: Leader Fire Hero vs. Daylin
Result: Lost 0-4
Comments: Miscalculated on Speed and got swept by Mega Gyarados xD So stupid it's funny. Anyway, good game.

Daylin

Dark Type Trainer
Battle: Leader Fire Hero vs. Daylin
Comments: Seems like a solid team and I was pretty worried but I guess I managed ok : )

Mega-Absol

Elite Four No. 3
Would any Gym Leader currently taking challenges send me a PM please?

Status
Not open for further replies.