• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

APinkInTime

Strategist Of Pink
The ice gym will be open soon. I am almost done retraining. It has been a slow process with my wrist being messed up and all but I am almost done.

CarpeDiem

A sweet steel type gym idea, if anyone wants it (up to 5th gen.)

Main - Aggron
Durant.
Magnezone.
Skarmory
Metagross/Bronzong.
Lucario

This would honestly be hard as poop to beat.

LynxForte

The Phoenix

Main - Aggron
Durant.
Magnezone.
Skarmory
Metagross/Bronzong.
Lucario

Charizard Y. The only thing on that steel team that outspeeds it is Lucario and it resists both of Lucario's stabs. Everything after that could go down to a a Sun boosted flamethrower. The only way to prevent it is to bring in Lucario as a lead or a free switch on Charizard and Lucario would have to know Stone Edge. Too many variables to be a good team. That's why the rules allow for 2 coverage pokemon.

Ivysnake

Poison Gym Leader

Main - Aggron
Durant.
Magnezone.
Skarmory
Metagross/Bronzong.
Lucario

Anyone can send a battle request anytime! (sorry Mega-Absol. always on at the wrong time)

I know this isn't a thread for posting strategies, but a mega-Aggron may beat Charizard y with head smash or even rock slide. then again filter helps and even a sturdy aggron would be a sacrificed pokemon.

Hey, Probopass or even ... that weird sword pokemon could be useful. also, Durant? other then Scizor and Escavalier? Rise of the Klefki! I may hate that pair of keys but that doesn't mean it isn't useful. Probopass and Klefki can help lay down some spikes of stealth rock, which would help clear out fire types. OH, but there's no Excadrill? really? even that magnezone looks terrible against a sword danced Excadrill.

Last edited:

Mega-Absol

Elite Four No. 3
Challenger - Mega-Absol
Gym Leader - Ivysnake
Outcome - Win 1-0

Good predictions and evenly split hax made this a tense and fun game.

Ivysnake

Poison Gym Leader
Battle: Leader Ivysnake vs. Mega-Absol
Result: Loss 0-1

If only Mega Heracross wasn't confused... that Goodra would have perished! anyway one of the best battles I've had in a while.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Sorry the Dragon gym hasn't been open. I've been dealing with my side project that took up more time than I realized and a friend also convinced me to do VGC, which is this weekend in Florida, so I've been preparing for that as well. Hopefully everything returns to normal for me this time next week.

PKMNinja

Black Ninja
Hey I am back. I would like to challenge the 5th gen fire gym for the position with level 50 Flats.
Challenger/Leader Name:pKMNinja
Friend Code:Later
Favourite Tier:none
Badge Name(for gym leaders):
Other things you may want us to know:Was here a while ago and I am back. I can only battle on Friday and Saturday.

Mega-Absol

Elite Four No. 3
Active Post.

FlareBlitz3000

Legg University QB
Challenger/Leader Name: FlareBlitz3000
Friend Code: 3652-1666-9423
Favourite Tier: UU
Badge Name(for gym leaders):
Other things you may want us to know: My favorite type is Fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.