• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khinhazzard

MultiBattle Brawler
Any Gym leaders here available for accepting triples+flat or triples+no restrictions(no legendaries)during weekends?.. I'm busy during weekdays so..

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Battle: Leader Skullbash vs. Mr.Y
Result: Won 5-0

GG man, Gardevoir and Sceptile always get people by surprise, without them I don't think I could stop some pokés on your team.

Skullbash

Pirate King
Battle: Leader Skullbash vs. Mr.Y
Result: Loss 0-5

Great game, had a few technical difficulties, but once we could finally have a full battle, you Sceptile was able to win you the badge! Hope to battle again soon!

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Planning on opening the Dragon gym tomorrow. It will be fairly early, maybe between 10-12 EST. Even if I wake up late, I won't be open past 12. Gonna watch college basketball all day.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Dragon Gym is open for an hour. If I don't get to you right away, stick around, I'm Masuda Methoding.

Edit: Guess no challenges today. May open late tonight. Dragon Gym is closed.

Last edited:

Huston

Aqua Ground Gym
This is what I wanted helio breaker.i can change this for the better and would like a chance to prove myself with a mentor

Ivysnake

Poison Gym Leader
Active post. also, I am almost ready to do a double and triple battles for my gym!, although I do need to find some more guys...

Skullbash

Pirate King
Pokemon Bank is finally available in the United States!!!Wooohooo!!!

Ivysnake

Poison Gym Leader
Pokebank! yay! now if I can only find my white 2 and black... *shuffling through stuff* well, it's not like I really need it right now... okay maybe a little... at least I can still store Pokemon!

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Dragon Gym will probably only be open on Sunday afternoons/early evenings. Maybe random other days, but for now Sunday afternoons/early evenings are a definite.

I spent most of the day transferring my pokemon so I could start battling again, since pokebank was finally released here the rest of the gyms will be opening soon as well

Mega-Absol

Elite Four No. 3
Active Post

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Dragon Gym is open for a few hours. I may not answer your request right away though, so stay around

Status
Not open for further replies.