• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysnake

Poison Gym Leader
Why are we placing bets? we all know if Venom wins, X-calibur will not be a gym leader anymore. It kind of loses the point. Oh, I also will need donations for the lottery for this weekend, so PM me when I'm on so I can set it up.
Anyway, I hope X-Calibur wins. I've seen his team, and I know a challenging steel team won't win easily.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Why are we placing bets? we all know if Venom wins, X-calibur will not be a gym leader anymore. It kind of loses the point. Oh, I also will need donations for the lottery for this weekend, so PM me when I'm on so I can set it up.
Anyway, I hope X-Calibur wins. I've seen his team, and I know a challenging steel team won't win easily.

We're all curious who will win and its just something fun to do. Helio Breaker has to approve it first anyway

Mega-Absol

Elite Four No. 3
Active Post.

X-Caliber

Thanks haha I just can't stop one aspect of this game which I'm not gonna reveal. I'd like to bet on myself and hopefully get this win and prove I'm not a joke of a gym leader.

venom1950

Ace Trainer
Thanks haha I just can't stop one aspect of this game which I'm not gonna reveal. I'd like to bet on myself and hopefully get this win and prove I'm not a joke of a gym leader.

well if you're implying that i said that you are a joke you are wrong. i just want to have fun and be a part of a league on this forum. i won't bet on myself and neither on you.
i am sure that you are good and that this will be a match to remember :)

X-Caliber

well if you're implying that i said that you are a joke you are wrong. i just want to have fun and be a part of a league on this forum. i won't bet on myself and neither on you.

I was kidding I'm confident in my team just on a losing streak

Wego

WeCounting Stars

I also agree with Vemon on that one bro I for one dont think u are a joke of gym leader sure I have not challenged u yet it not enough just to make a prediction its not everyday a gym leader gets challenged for his gym after all from the words of Wego I say good luck again.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
I also agree with Vemon on that one bro I for one dont think u are a joke of gym leader sure I have not challenged u yet it not enough just to make a prediction its not everyday a gym leader gets challenged for his gym after all from the words of Wego I say good luck again.

I 2nd that. Don't think you're a joke, I've only been on serebii for 2-3 months and between this league and wi-fi, no gym has been challenged for their spot, so it's interesting to see. Good luck to both.

venom1950

Ace Trainer
I was kidding I'm confident in my team just on a losing streak

i didn't even know you were on a losing streak :D i am really looking forward to this.

Good luck X-Calibur. Hope you win. Good luck to Venom as well.

(And maybe have a full match one day)

Maybe one day Ill challenge the fire leader for his spot. Not untill Im confident in my team, but it sounds like fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.