• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I 2nd that. Don't think you're a joke, I've only been on serebii for 2-3 months and between this league and wi-fi, no gym has been challenged for their spot, so it's interesting to see. Good luck to both.

Actually I had lots of people that wanted to take over the dragon gym but they never went through with it. I'm pretty sure someone wanted to take over the fairy gym too but again they called it off

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Battle: Leader: Wego vs Challenger: Ivysnake
Result:Win 1-0
Man another close match great game u saw I changed a team member I was thinking I should swap out once in awhile to keep things fresh

Skullbash

Pirate King
I believe there is a gym leader application form on the first page in this thread.

GusFroggyBond

Boss Rocket
Leader Name:GusFroggyBond
Friend Code:3480-3799-1780
Favorite Tier:UU
Badge Name(for gym leaders): Miasma Badge
Other things you may want us to know: Was Once a Grunt In Team Rocket!

Skullbash

Pirate King
You actually let the grunt at the end of the Nugget Bridge talk you into it?

GusFroggyBond

Boss Rocket
I would always say yes, but he just tell me not to lie. I loved how in the remake of Gold you could wear the uniform! Best Moment EvaH!

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Battle: Leader: Wego vs Challenger: The Might Tuma
Result: Loss 0-4
Man i shouldnt have been so careless with Mismagius but that was a great game

Last edited:

The Mighty Tuma

Up and Coming Trainer
Battle: Leader: Wego vs Challenger: The Might Tuma
Result: Loss 0-3
Man i shouldnt have been so careless with Mismagius but that was a great game

Agreed great battle. You had me scared at the begining, but thankfully my Miltank came through for me today.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Battle: Leader LynxForte vs The Might Tuma
Result: Win 2-0
Haven't battled with my team in so long, felt good to battle with it again. Wasn't expecting 2 status moves on Klefki. GG

venom1950

Ace Trainer
I want to become the poison gym if i may?

you gotta be kidding me right? :D
i just agreed that with helios that i should take over a closed gym and since i have one normal type pokemon i wanted to take over poison type. oh well then i should get to the training.
can i somehow reserve the spot for normal type gym? i need to train a normal team first.

EDIT:
i changed my mind. i won't be taking over normal gym. i'm not really good with normal pokemon.

Last edited:

GusFroggyBond

Boss Rocket
Challenger:GusFroggyBomd
Friend Code:3480-3799-1780
Favourite Tier:UU
Badge Name(for gym leaders):
Other things you may want us to know: The Dragon whisper!

Status
Not open for further replies.