• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysnake

Poison Gym Leader
Bug Gym is open! Challengers beware! I've always wanted to say something like that...

LynxForte

The Phoenix
If you guys want to battle, pm me; whether I'm online or not. We'll figure out a time to battle, but we will definitely battle

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Battle: Leader Sito vs GusFroggyBond
Result: Win 3-0
Good battle, got lucky on many parts of the battle xD

Ivysnake

Poison Gym Leader
Battle: Leader Ivysnake vs. The Mighty Tuma
Result: Loss 0-3

I dislike when I'm left no pokemon with special attacks, then have to fight a 2x cursed miltank. dam you miltank.

The Mighty Tuma

Up and Coming Trainer

I dislike when I'm left no pokemon with special attacks, then have to fight a 2x cursed miltank. dam you miltank.

Me either, that's why I thought to run one myself xD

But ya, Great game :)

Wego

WeCounting Stars

My god his Miltank is out for blood all the gym leaders run hide ur teams ...Wild Wego fled

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Battle: Leader LynxForte vs Mighty Tuma
Crucial critical gave me the win. That Miltank though lol

The Mighty Tuma

Up and Coming Trainer
Battle: Leader LynxForte vs Mighty Tuma
Crucial critical gave me the win. That Miltank though lol

Well I tried, great game.

To say the least I've been surprised how well Miltank has been doing, but it isn't invincible.

But Skullbash, in the future, whenever your gym's open, I'll be happy to have a battle with you so can see why my Miltank is so infamous.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.