• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Potential Elite LynxForte vs Leader Mr. Y
Win 3-1
GG. You have a scary team. If not for knock off, I might have been destroyed.

Just so everyone knows, I going for an Elite 4 position. As I said a few days ago, if you still need to battle the Dragon gym, battle me ASAP.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Potential Elite LynxForte vs Leader Mr. Y
Win 3-1
GG. You have a scary team. If not for knock off, I might have been destroyed.

Just so everyone knows, I going for an Elite 4 position. As I said a few days ago, if you still need to battle the Dragon gym, battle me ASAP.

So we now (may) have 3 e4s now? Great, now we only need one more so I can finally beat the league :)

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Didn't realize that Helio removed himself as an E4 member. Shadow Darkrai hasn't been on in about 2 months and Mega Absol hasn't been on in about 2 weeks. Idk if they're still playing or not.

Mega-Absol

Elite Four No. 3
Active post. Net's been down for a fortnight.

Didn't realize that Helio removed himself as an E4 member. Shadow Darkrai hasn't been on in about 2 months and Mega Absol hasn't been on in about 2 weeks. Idk if they're still playing or not.

Well mega-absol just posted, as for Shadow I just checked my 3ds and it said he was online 8 days ago but I don't have a way to contact him

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Hi, I'd like to be a challenger here please :D

Challenger/Leader Name: dragontamer44722
Friend Code:5370 0586 3904
Favourite Tier: Any
Badge Name(for gym leaders):
Other things you may want us to know: I'm new to this, so bear with me if I make dumb mistakes XD I may also attempt to get an E4 position at some point in the future, but I won't do anything until I get some experience first.

Last edited:

X-Caliber

Gym Open. They're thinking about banning Prankster Swagger pretty much did me in last battle as my special attacker hit himself 4 times in a row against a Meowstic.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Hi, I'd like to be a challenger here please :D

Challenger/Leader Name: dragontamer44722
Friend Code:5370 0586 3904
Favourite Tier: Any
Badge Name(for gym leaders):
Other things you may want us to know: I'm new to this, so bear with me if I make dumb mistakes XD I may also attempt to get an E4 position at some point in the future, but I won't do anything until I get some experience first.

Hey dude come on now i dont like to see our challengers saying that about their skills u are going to do great.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Battle: Leader:Wego vs Challenger: akaFila
Result: Loss 0-2
Mega Venusaur y u no die from my Close Combat well u got me gg dude and found my Cradily only weakness.

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Dark Gym open... again... like my gym is pretty much always open...

Edit:

Battle: dragontamer44722 vs Sito
result: Win 4-0
So many crits!! xD, I guess I just wasted all my luck for the week :p

Battle: Corbins Mix vs Sito
result: Loss 0-1
xD, great battle, it took forever :p, I should have changed while my poke was still alive fighting your Tentacruel xD

Last edited:
Battle: Challenger Corbins Mix vs. Gym Leader Sito
Battle Result: Won 1-0
Awesome battle down to the wire ;) That battle did take forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.