• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Hi, I was looking over the earned badges section on the first page and I believe I also earned the water gym badge. I don't recall exactly but I do have the battle vid saved as proof. Is the gym leader's IGN Tsubaki? If I'm mistaken please let me know at earliest convenience, thank you.

Also, who would I need to speak to as far as donating prizes for the competition?

The Mighty Tuma

Up and Coming Trainer
Ghost gym open for a couple hours

Just pm to challenge

Battle: leader TMT vs Mr. Y
result: loss 0-1
really good game, luck was against me for this one

Last edited:

The Mighty Tuma

Up and Coming Trainer
battle: leader TMT vs LeafeonTheVoid
Result: loss 2-4
I hate chansey with a passion, GG

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Battle: Challenger Reavis vs. Gym leader TMT
Result: Win 4-2
I had luck on my side, this match was a close one! GG. :)

Mega-Absol

Elite Four No. 3
Hey guys. Sorry for the inactivity. I've had some other games to play.

I am not taking challenges yet. However, I'd like a PM from everyone with 8 badges or more who would like to battle their first E4 member within the next few days.

PKMNinja

Black Ninja
Challenger/Leader Name:pKMNinja
Friend Code:0877-0865-0270
Favourite Tier:None
Badge Name(for gym leaders):
Other things you may want us to know:I was in this league before and watched it grow. I would like to join again. I would also like to challenge the fire gym leader for his position.

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Ok, I just finished upgrading my dark team :D
So my gym is open again, so does if any challenger wants to face me, let me know :D

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Other things you may want us to know:I was in this league before and watched it grow. I would like to join again. I would also like to challenge the fire gym leader for his position.

I wasn't here when you were, but welcome back!

And someone challenging for a gym position again. I promise I won't bet on this one, but I can't guarantee I won't hype it up.

Wego

WeCounting Stars

wow have not seen u in ages hows it been and welcome back:) i also see u are aiming for your old spot

I'm guessing this is a 6th gen application right? Either way I'll add you to the challengers list

Status
Not open for further replies.