• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isamu

Beginning Breeder
Active Post

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile ><; I'll probably open the gym after I get off of work tonight :)

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Normal gym is open! :D

Battle: Leader Leafeon vs. Challenger Azure
Result: Win 5-1 forfeit
Comments: GG! I really lucked out with the Ditto sweep. Endeavor Mamosine definitely played fear mind games.

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Ice gym open tommorow. DS needs charging and I have other stuff to do.

jon199

Challenger Name: jon199
Friend Code:3110-3953-0871
Favourite Tier:I usually go by favorite Pokemon in general. Most of those Pokemon are in UU.
Time Zone:MST
Other things you may want us to know:Never have been in a league that goes off of a forum. May need a little getting used to. :)

Last edited:

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Normal gym open for another hour or two. Sorry for the delayed return folks.

Edit: Normal gym closed.

Last edited:

Isamu

Beginning Breeder
Well, it doesn't look like anyone's up right now :/

Fire Gym's staying closed for the night

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Challenger Name: jon199
Friend Code:3110-3953-0871
Favourite Tier:I usually go by favorite Pokemon in general. Most of those Pokemon are in UU.
Time Zone:MST
Other things you may want us to know:Never have been in a league that goes off of a forum. May need a little getting used to. :)

Welcome to the league,if you have any questions feel free to ask any leader :) With that said, Fighting gym won't open since I will be at work literally all day. I'll be online, but unable to battle.

In addition to this, in the past few events we've had problems with people being online at vastly different times, and while I tried to solve that problem by having the events over the course of 2-3 days, I'm going to try something else for this one. When the time of the event comes closer(date still being debated) I need to know when everyone who wants to participate can be online on a certain day. If I find that a majority of people will be available at one time on one day, the event will take place at that time on that day. That day could be a weekend, or it could be a weekday, but once I get an idea of when I'd like the event to be, I will ask for everyones availability. I'll keep everybody posted/

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Ice gym open. :)

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Rock gym open

Leader: Wego vs Challenger:Lord Fighting
Result:loss 0-3
Gg i could have played better but umm

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Leader Wego v LF

LF win 3-0

Gg.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Grass Gym open all day. If I'm offline just send me a pm and I'll get back to you once I'm online.

Poison Gym closed should be on later.

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Ice gym closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.