• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
Active post

Opening gym this weekend till monday. As per usual send me a pm and I'll add ya and get into a battle. Will repost every open day.

Sylpheon

❀Sylveon❀
Active Post.~

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Fighting gym will be closed until Monday as well since a few of my team mates are being used for the Think Fast tourney. Also, the Generations tourney is fast approaching, and if you know what your schedule will be for the week of June 16th- 22nd, please fill me in so I can see when most people are available.

Isamu

Beginning Breeder
Fire Gym might open later this evening if anyone's still on later :)

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Grass gym is open all night, if I'm offline just pm me anyway and I'll get back to you soon.

Alright everyone, I've been thinking about changing the elite 4 rules for a long time but now I've finally decided to act on it. Do any of you have suggestions on a unique ruleset for it?

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
Battle: Leader Morokei vs Lord Fighting
Result: 6-0 win
Comments: All of those set up sweepers scared me a bit. Then Ferrothorn turned out to too thick.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Battle: Leader Morokei vs Lord Fighting
Result: Leader 6-0 win
Comments: Too many bad predictions and a surprisingly bulky ferrothorn which doesn't want to die. >.<

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
Battle: Leader Morokei vs ElxlceL
Result: 1-0 win
Comments: Managed to pull through despite all the para and stonemiss hax. GG

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
Battle: Leader Morokei vs ElxlceL
Result: 0-1 lose
Comments: That Scizor turned out to be a bigger problem than I thought with knock off :p close at the end like you said due to parahax and shady accuracy

Wego

WeCounting Stars
To be honest Helio I have nothing that comes to mind by anything is better than current rules I'm saying this because I'm tried of getting my butt handed to me on silver plate by Sito.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Alright everyone, I've been thinking about changing the elite 4 rules for a long time but now I've finally decided to act on it. Do any of you have suggestions on a unique ruleset for it?

Its a difficult thing. I know I'm not, but I don't know how many of us are even close to being able to even face the potential elite 4. I know in Trinity you don't have to have all of the badges, but obviously we don't want to copy them. What if you were permitted to challenge 1 elite after obtaining like 4-5 badges, then you'd have to get another 4-5 to challenge elite 2, then so on. The person could only challenge one elite per set number of badges, and if they lose they have to keep battling that elite until they win before getting to challenge another elite. Thats my idea for it.

On a side note Fighting gym may be open tomorrow, I'm doing horrid in the Think fast tourney so I'll probably quit it XD Waaaaaaay too many mega Blazikens and Gengars for my liking.

Last edited:
Poison Gym closed, prob. be on later tonight.

Last edited:

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Grass gym is open.

challenge: Leader Mr. Y vs dragontamer
result: Won 6-1
GG bro. Your team is kinda odd (speaking more about movesets).

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
challenge: Leader Mr. Y vs dragontamer
result: complete and utter destruction....loss 6-1
well that was a complete nightmare. I can honestly say that I wasn't expecting your one wildcard, but it was just a shoddy performance and poor choice of Pokemon on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.