• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
Kept busy yesterday. Breeding, breeding, and for a change of pace... breeding. ^^; I can't stick to the same six Pokemon all the time, or I'll never win some of these Gym battles - never mind get past some of the 'Counter Teams' rules... :p That's not to say I'm breeding counters, I'm just diversifying my options substantially. A few of my substitutes are almost ready to go, so I should be ready to challenge more Gyms before long.

Also, the weekly raffle sounds like fun. ^^

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Yo whats good everybody how its hanging what did I miss

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
gym closed till i am able to adapt being back in college sorry folks
Good Luck :)

Bug Gym Open
Will be closed starting tom. for the rest of the week since I will be doing stuff for my B-Day and I'm getting all my stuff together for college, so if you really wanna battle me today's the day :p

You guys really need to start earning more badges if we're going to choose one of you as the last E4 member. Otherwise I might have to take the dragon spot just like old times

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
You guys really need to start earning more badges if we're going to choose one of you as the last E4 member. Otherwise I might have to take the dragon spot just like old times

Why not take it? I think it'd be pretty cool. Although if you have your reasons, that's alright too.
Leader saPower1000 vs. dragontamer

Result: 3-0 My win.

I'm 90% sure that crit mattered, and swayed the game in my favor. GG though!

Leader saPower1000 vs. MasterGohan

Result: 6-0 My win

Once I got past Shuckle, I was home free. Got terrible luck on it with ParaFlinch, but what can you do? GG dude!

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
challenge: Leader saPOwer vs dragontamer
result: loss 3-0
I was silly and allowed one of his pokemon to set up, and the crit hit against my Furfrou sorta screwed me up for later. It was a good battle :)

Challenge: Challenger MasterGohan vs Leader saPower1000 (bug gym leader)
Result: 0-6 loss
Commanding win. That crit at the beginning ruined me and once you got set up it was game. I loved it though! GG!

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes

As tempting as that may sound, I'd like to have chances at battling you. You seem like an Elite to me, so it would definitely be fun. :D not to say I won't try for more badges soon mind you. ;)

TheEliteEmpoleon

Got five in six days man I'm almost there. I'll keep trying; it would be so cool to be in the E4!

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Fire Gym Open.

Leader xDIRCIOx VS Chalenger EliteEmpoleon
Result: 5?-0 challenger loss.

closed now.

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
Fairy gym is Closed.

Today's matches.

Challenger: Challenger MasterGohan vs Leader Cutty (fairy gym leader)
Result: 4-1 forfeit. Leader lost
As usual I'm late in strategy. Just when I was getting used to things I made a crucial mistake that costed me the match. One thing for sure I know my new team is solid. Just need to fix the Clefable. Gg. Congrats on the badge :)

Challenger: Challenger DarkLordVerjal vs Leader Cutty (fairy gym leader)
*Result:**0-1 Leader won
Gg. Need to fix certain things. Made unnecessary mistakes as usual. Rematch tomorow :)

Yesterday's match.
challenger: Leader dragontamer vs Cutty
result: Leader loss 4-0
I thought of a way to build a counter team against your Fighting squad And its wildcards. And it worked.^^
Plus the way you play is pretty straightforward. No haxes at all. Gg.

Last edited:
Challenge: Challenger MasterGohan vs Leader Cutty (fairy gym leader)
Result: 4-1 forfeit win
Excellent match! No one even lost a pokemon until about 20 minutes in. Your set up guys scared the life out of me as a wracked my brain to try and counter them. Good match!!

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Forgot to post this a few days ago xD
Challenger TheEliteEmpoleon vs Leader Sito
Lose 2-0 or 3-0?(Dont remember xD)
Good battle, I made bad predictions, like thinking one of your pokes was choiced xD

Dark gym open, pm/vm me if you want to challenge me :)

Edit:

Challenge: Challenger MasterGohan vs Leader Sito
Result: 0-1 lose
So after almost an hour at us spamming roost on our last pokemon, finally lost because of a unlucky burn xD, really good battle, and now I am like, wait... I spend like 47 minutes in a battle xD?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.