• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Just one thing for the tourney guys: Drought and Drizzle are banned from RU, so please, don't build your team with these abilities in mind.
The grass gym will be closed and only open now in two weeks as next week is the exams week at my school and I won't have much time to play.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Don't worry I don't use weather anyways if have to ban something Melody should be banned just so OP rock gym open

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Active post. It's gonna be longer to pull my gym team together. Won't be opening this weekend. Sorry for any inconvenience.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I've got my team almost ready to go, just leveling them up so I will be able to open tomorrow. I may need some help practicing with it though so if you have beat me and wanna give me a hand let me know.

venom1950

Ace Trainer
Doubles team will be ready tomorrow. Just need to level two pokemon. One of them is medium slow growth so it's taking me longer to bring it to lv50. other one will level up much faster

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Both facilities closed until further notice.

Last edited:
Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I've been working on my tourney team. I think I've got it pretty much set just need to do some testing. Then I can get back to challenging the gym leaders!!

venom1950

Ace Trainer
ok boys and gals. Battle Colosseum is opened with a brand new team. PM me if you want to battle for the Tao symbol and we will arrange the battle. Won't battle right now but will in a half an hour.

EDIT:
closed

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
So my new team is in the testing phase, I expect to open up later tonight or tomorrow.

Challenge: Colosseum leader Venom vs Dragontamer
result: loss 4-0
THat team is the bane of my existence xD Its a very good team, I can tell you put a lot of thought into it. GG :)

Last edited:

Khinhazzard

MultiBattle Brawler
Hi all, I would like to participate in multi-battles.. If that's fine.. :)

Character Name: Khine
Friend Code: 4339 - 3549 - 7543
Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)
Best time to battle: active most the day from Friday to Sunday.. but whenever there's a schedule I'll try be on time

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Hi all, I would like to participate in multi-battles.. If that's fine.. :)

Character Name: Khine
Friend Code: 4339 - 3549 - 7543
Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)
Best time to battle: active most the day from Friday to Sunday.. but whenever there's a schedule I'll try be on time

welcome. Our current tournament isn't a Multi battle tournament, but you are more than welcome to participate in the league and our tournaments.

challenge: Leader Dircio vs dragontamer
result:loss 1-0
Had that last Stone edge not have missed I would've won, but it is what it is. Very interesting set up on your last Pokemon, don't see it much

challenge: Leader dragontamer vs Skullbash
result: win 4-0
You were prepared for my previous team but you weren't for my new one. It was still a good game, it just went in my favor fairly quickly.

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Gym open for around 4 hours.

Leader xDIRCIOx VS Challenger Dragontamer
Result: 1-0 Challenger loss.

that's what you get for bringing ancient power gg, one miss changed the outcome completely, and my Talonflame pulled through as usual.

Last edited:

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Will be open around 5:00PM tommorow, (Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00)), so PM me in advance if you want to battle, as I have a few promises to keep, stuff to do.
Edit: Will be on a bit this morning too. If you catch me and I have time, I'll be happy to battle. :)

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
Teh Fairy Gym Open :)

Is CLOSED

Last edited:

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Leader saPower1000 vs. Challenger Khinhazzard
Result 4-0 Leader win
An unexpected Flamethrower put a kink in my armor, but once I settled down, I pulled through. GG and awesome match!

Leader saPower1000 vs. Challenger MasterGohan
Result 2-3 Challenger Win
Disgusting bad luck with SR. GG nonetheless :)

Bug Gym Closed as I edit my team again.

Last edited:
Challenge: Challenger MasterGohan vs Leader saPower1000 (bug gym leader)
Result: 3-2 win
Stealth Rocks won that for me because I had no answer for a few of your guys. Surviving that hit form your mega with 1 HP helped too. GG!

Also, not to get off topic, but when did Aegislash become Uber? Now I have to change up my doubles team.

Status
Not open for further replies.