• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
I'm back rock gym open yeah

Leader:Wego vs Challenger:MasterGohan
Result: loss 2-2
I don't know what happened the battle was going so well until I dced I mean my ds was the only thing to dc your my internet weird:(

Last edited:
Challenge: Challenger MasterGohan vs Leader Wego (rock gym leader)
Result: 2-2 win (I guess) via disconnect
That battle was epic. I really misplayed it at the beginning and really had to get creative to get back in it. And even then it would have gone down to the wire. GG but frustrating. We will battle again!

venom1950

Ace Trainer
No it didn't die, my parents have it >.>

oh...lel. :D well i hope you'll get it back soon

on the side note...
not opening today. slept like 3 hours today. also not opening tomorrow. have to study for a final.

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
Closed U.U

Challenge: Challenger Skullbash vs Leader Cutty
Result: 3-2 Challenger win (forfeit)
Gg. Congrats on the badge :)

Todays match:
Challenge: Challenger Cutty vs Leader Mr Y
Result: 0-4 Challenger loss
Gg.

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Just a reminder that our tournament is next week, so if you haven't signed up yet, please do. I've gone and gotten myself sick so I won't be taking battles today or tomorrow.

Also, I was unaware of this when I picked the dates, but I will not be around for the tournament. It will still happen, but I won't be around to observe. Instead, Helio and saPower have taken up the reins, and they will keep track of the scores and such. I will hold onto the prizes, and will give them out upon my return on Sept. 30th.

Ryanp

Sorry for inactivity, schools been busy lately, try to be a little more active...

Skullbash

Pirate King
Challenger Skullbash vs Leader Cutty
Result:win 3-2(leader forfeit)
Comment:GG!

Mr.Y

O)_(O
The grass gym is open.

Challenger Skullbash vs Leader Mr.Y
Result Won 4-0
GG. This match happened earlier today btw.

Last edited:

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
Active post, ready for the tourny as well :D

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Active post. Currently leveling up my toury team, then it's onto working on the gym team. :D

Skullbash

Pirate King
Water gym is open.

Leader Skullbash vs Challenger Jamesf0164
Result:Win 1-0
Comment:Had a lot of trouble against one pokemon in particular, but once I found out how to beat it, the tables turned.

Last edited:

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Rock gym open also I need sets to use for the tournament pm me fun sets please don't make them too battle crazy thanks the reason for this I just have so many sets running thought my head I can't use them all after all of the advice I got yesterday I think I think a may need some outside help:)

Last edited:

venom1950

Ace Trainer
this is the first time i did not make a team for the tournament :/ i need to see what pokemon are in RU and under. maybe i have enough of them for a team.

EDIT:
closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.