• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Yes as its been stated the tournament has started. Even if you haven't signed up YET you can still participate if you want, as long as you know the rules. I'll only be taking fighting gym challenges by request today, as I'll be watching tournament progress and be doing other things at home.

I also finally determined the random prizes so all the prizes are listed, do your best everyone!

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Just a quick update, tyranitarmasterking is the new dragon gym leader while AmazingChi is the new bug gym leader

Awesome! Guess I need to retire my banner to AmazingChi then.
Good Luck to the both of you! :D

Congrats to both the new gym leaders and good luck to everyone in the Tournament.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
mind me asking, what gyms are open right now?

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
mind me asking, what gyms are open right now?

If you mean "open" as in to challenge, I don't think any are right now, since we are in the middle of a tourney.
If you mean "open" as in for one to take over, I think all of them are taken, but you should PM Helio to find that out for sure.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
If you mean "open" as in to challenge, I don't think any are right now, since we are in the middle of a tourney.
If you mean "open" as in for one to take over, I think all of them are taken, but you should PM Helio to find that out for sure.
meant open for challenging, and ok thx :) thought I would ask ^^

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
meant open for challenging, and ok thx :) thought I would ask ^^

No worries! Though, you can always PM the specific leaders to find out if they will accept challenges, as some might :)

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
No worries! Though, you can always PM the specific leaders to find out if they will accept challenges, as some might :)

Exactly this, like I for example just accept PMs/VMs for the Elite Four challenge since we don't have that much traffic. Though I should make that more clear :p

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
So since I have almost all my battles complete for the toury, I think later today I'm going to officially re-open the normal gym...! :D

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Dark gym open, pm/vm me and I will answer as soon as I can :)
There is a tournament xD?

Yup! The Underdog Tournament (RU and below).

Edit2: For those with enough badges, I am finished with my tourney battles, so I'd be more than happy to take you on as the Psychic E4 member :)

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Fighitng gym closed unitl Sept 30th, I'll be back from vacation by then.

and yes Sito can participate still.

Last edited:

venom1950

Ace Trainer
Dark gym open, pm/vm me and I will answer as soon as I can :)
There is a tournament xD?

it's a three day tourney so i think you can still participate

Challenger's name: jamesf0164
Leader Type & Owner: Tyranitarmasterking dragon
Challenger Result: challenger win 3-0
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: Thought i almost had it but that whimscott really killed, made me add a taunter to my team

Last edited:

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Challenger's name: jamesf0164
Leader Type & Owner: Tyranitarmasterking dragon
Team used against Triad/Facility: chandelure, meowstick, kindra, rotom wash, ferrothorn, whimscott
Challenger Result: challenger win 3-0
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: Thought i almost had it but that whimscott really killed, made me add a taunter to my team

You don't have to post the team used against you, only the Leader [name] vs. challenger [name], result and if you want, any notes you have about it. :)
It's better not to anyway, so it'll be a surprise for other Gym Leaders.

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
I know it's a bit late, but Normal gym open for about an hour. ^^'

Battle: Leader Leafeon vs. Challenger james0164
Result: Win 5-0
Comments: The player DC'd right after the battle finished, so I think I didn't get the win. Regardless, GG.

Gym closed. Good luck to everyone still battling for the Underdogs tournament! :)

Last edited:

TheEliteEmpoleon

Ugh so much has happened since I started school... I haven't been able to play in like three weeks! Hopefully I can win a badge this weekend though. I can't wait to battle a few of you, in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.