• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzureCharizard

Really? Come on now.
i love doubles i was trying to do doubles in my gym but people never accepted battling in that format.

All that aside, the time i have for gym battles is decreasing with school, and work pilling up. (and Smash 4 coming out on friday)

if anyone wants a battle contact me and ill try to make room for you on the weekend

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Just letting you guys know that I will be back and ready to battle tomorrow. I'll also go into more details about the upcoming Halloween tournament tomorrow as well. This tournament, like the last 2, will be on the tournament thread as well but that won't be until I figure out the date. I'm leaning towards late October, MAYBE the 25th/26th. I'd do it on Halloween but people would be busy....for obvious reasons xD

venom1950

Ace Trainer
Also,if anyone wants to promote the upcoming tournaments and future tournaments ask DT or me for a signature banner.

Btw,who won the Underdogs tournament?

Also, we should have a list of all previous tournaments and who have won them.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
For the tournament, there were technically....3 winners. MasterGohan, saPower, and TheShoveler. The 3 prizes were split among themselves.

And I tried fitting the signature banner in my sig, but I don't have the room.....it makes it too tall T_T

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Active post. I will open my gym on request over the next few days. Haven't been feeling too good lately so I haven't been in a battling mood. Sorry again for any inconvenience.

venom1950

Ace Trainer
For the tournament, there were technically....3 winners. MasterGohan, saPower, and TheShoveler. The 3 prizes were split among themselves.

And I tried fitting the signature banner in my sig, but I don't have the room.....it makes it too tall T_T

well if i make it smaller you wouldn't understand a thing. :/
so that was decided. congrats you three

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES

I don't mind promoting the banner in my sig, since I don't have much in there (that I'd need to keep) anyway if that works. :p

well if i make it smaller you wouldn't understand a thing. :/
so that was decided. congrats you three
Thanks!
Ah and since I will be taking challengers this Friday I won't be open most of this Saturday because... well, Smash :p

Like the other Elite 4 I am also available upon request. Just PM and we can set up a time.

EDIT
Challenge: Challenger MasterGohan vs Frontier Brain Wego (NU brain)
Result: 5-1 challenger win
I really thought my set up guy would do more damage but you took it out quick. I had to recover form that. I didn't get any paralysis hax but I did get the freeze. GG!

Last edited:

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Frontier brain:Wego vs Challenger:MasterGohan
Result 1-5 loss
That battle went completely his way he crits me more than once he froze Chowder it was no point in continuing gg anyway

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
So due to unexpected delays in my flight home, I'm not opening today since I won't be home until late tonight. I will DEFINITELY be open tomorrow, cross my heart <X3

Active Post. I have family over this week so if you want a battle just pm me and will set up a time.

venom1950

Ace Trainer
Tournament is spelled wrong in the banner.

hahaha i haven't noticed until you now :D thank you! i'll correct it
EDIT:
corrected! i didn't even needed to relink it. photobucket is strange when you upload something with the same name. you must refresh the new image to get it. i reuploaded and it still said torunament and then i refreshed and than got the corrected image.

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Gym open upon request via PM. Closing an hour from this edit.

Last edited:

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
So besides the person who already set up a time with me on Friday, I will not be taking any other challenges on that day, as I need time for work.
...And Smash. But mostly work.

hahaha i haven't noticed until you now :D thank you! i'll correct it
EDIT:
corrected! i didn't even needed to relink it. photobucket is strange when you upload something with the same name. you must refresh the new image to get it. i reuploaded and it still said torunament and then i refreshed and than got the corrected image.

Oh great, so now my post that quoted yours makes me look like a fool now, haha!

And... Poison gym is open closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.