• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Fighting gym is now closed.

I'll also go into details about the differences in tiers for doubles once I get a better grip on it.

EDIT: Ok, this is the ruleset I found for doubles on SMOGON, so I'll post the link here. Now if I remember correctly there have been new additions to the banlist in doubles so I'll try and find them.

http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/tags/doubles

Challenge: leader dragontamer vs TheShoveler
result: loss 4-0
So that was less than spectacular....I was really off my game, and Skarmory gave me more trouble then I had anticipated.

Last edited:

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
Challenge: Challenger TheShoveler1887 vs Leader DragonTamer
Result: 4-0 Challenger Win
I like your team a lot! A combination of battling you outside of your preferred playstyle, catching you just after a break, and early game skarmory shutting you down led to my victory. Also, I did the calcs and a +1 modest specs Fire Blast does minimum 74.3% to that mon without MS so the crit didn't matter.

venom1950

Ace Trainer
I'm kinda busy today so I'm not gonna open.

also, Mega Rayquaza is.....beautiful
it looks awesome! it will be banned from doubles,triples and multi for sure. its ability in current meta is too powerful

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Active post. Still getting over my cold, sorry guys. :/

Also... Dat Mega Rayquaza. B)

AmazingChi

Volcanic Rage
Bug gym is closed and won't be back until Monday night. Feel free to PM and set up a challenge request. I'll have internet access and will periodically check the forums, just can't battle until Tuesday now.

it looks awesome! it will be banned from doubles,triples and multi for sure. its ability in current meta is too powerful

Remember not to speculate on unreleased megas here. In fact I'm pretty sure I mentioned a while ago that other threads could use input from all of you, I actually think there's one specifically for the new megas as well

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Remember not to speculate on unreleased megas here. In fact I'm pretty sure I mentioned a while ago that other threads could use input from all of you, I actually think there's one specifically for the new megas as well

Doesn't seem like anyone did anything wrong here, since their posts weren't completely off-topic (and venom does double battles).

Sorry about the lack of openings, I have a driving test tomorrow and a few tests this week, feel free to PM me to schedule an accessible time.

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES

venom1950

Ace Trainer

oooh sorry! i forgot we are not allowed to discuss this kind of stuff here.
btw Battle Colosseum is opened
also i'm back to my apartment in the city where i study so i'll be more active from now on.

EDIT:
done for today

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Fightng gym closed
Challenge:Colosseum leader Venom vs Dragontamer
result: win 3-0
That was fun! I learned a bit from the last time I battled you and it kinda went in my favor after some crit hits. A bit sad I couldn't use my gimmick in the first turn, but it worked out in the end. GG :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.