• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
is goodra a bird helio breaker? Lmfao!!

I LOL'd and thought of the part in Spongebob where they're trying to stop Sandy from moving to Texas and Patrick goes, "Can we say SHOES from Texas are dumb?!"

On topic though, Normal gym is open. PM/VM me so we may arrange a time to battle. :)

Battle: Leader Leafeon vs. Challenger Mezzriot
Result: My loss 1-4
Comments: GG by the challenger. One mon in particular completely threw me off guard. From there, I made REALLY stupid plays and it was GG. Badge well earned.

Battle: Leader Leafeon vs. Challenger Artorius
Result: My loss 1-2
Comments: Not much to really say. I got cornered and destroyed. GG! (today seems like it's an off day for me huh?)

Battle: Leader Leafeon vs. Challenger Dragontamer
Result: My loss 0-1
Comments: Close game! That one burn was the first lucky thing to happen today. Well played.

Battle: Challenger Leafeon vs. Leader Dragontamer
Result: My win 3-0
Comments: FINALLY had some luck on my side this match. GG.

Gym closed.

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Made a new post so the other one wasn't so messy, also Closed

Challenge: Leader Dragontamer vs Artorius
result: win 1-0
So that turned out very interesting! Came down to your legend versus mine and a crit hit saved my keister xD

Challenge: Leader Dragontamer vs Mazzriot
Another close match, but a few lucky breaks on my part gave me the win. I also commend you on that fairy, you don't see that variant very often at all.

Challenge: leader Leafeon vs Dragontamer
Only took about ten times but I finally beat you xD It was incredibly close though, had I not saved my mega for last I would have died for sure.

Challenge: Leader dragontamer vs Leafeon
result: loss 3-0
You know you could have just killed off my wildcard with Chansey earlier, but you made me suffer, SUFFER I TELL YOU! xD Good game

Last edited:

Mazzriot

ManaKnight
I LOL'd and thought of the part in Spongebob where they're trying to stop Sandy from moving to Texas and Patrick goes, "Can we say SHOES from Texas are dumb?!"

On topic though, Normal gym is open. PM/VM me so we may arrange a time to battle. :)

Battle: Leader Leafeon vs. Challenger Mezzriot
Result: My loss 1-4
Comments: GG by the challenger. One mon in particular completely threw me off guard. From there, I made REALLY stupid plays and it was GG. Badge well earned.

That was a fun battle. I'm glad I got the element of suprise there Gg

AmazingChi

Volcanic Rage
I'm alive and whilst not open for the rest of the night, will be regularly open (prior to 6:30pm GMT) probably for about a week or so.

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Leader Name: Khybon
Friend Code:3652-1024-3489
Requested Type: Electric
Badge Name: Kilowatt Badge
Battle Style:Singles
Time Zone: GMT-5

Mr.Y

O)_(O
The grass gym is closed.

Battle: Leader Mr.Y vs. Challenger Mezzriot
Result: My Win 3-0
Comments: GG.

Battle: Leader Mr.Y vs. Challenger Garnet
Result: My Loss 3-5
Comments: GG.

Last edited:

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
Leader Name: Khybon
Friend Code:3652-1024-3489
Requested Type: Electric
Badge Name: Kilowatt Badge
Battle Style:Singles
Time Zone: GMT-5

welcome to the league ^_^

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
I'm not ever going to attempt to make sense of that conversation, if it's that much of a problem what's a bird and what isn't then I guess we have a lot to talk about

The main reason I got into that was based on its Pokedex classification AND the rule of having to have 3 birds on a team.
Removing it's classification as a bird in the sense of the tourney forced me to re-do my entire team and scrap 4 of the Pokemon I had already breed for it, because it was reliant on Sigilyph being one of the three birds I'd use.
Those where my qualms which imo, were exceptionally valid, but it's over and done with now.

Anyway, same as before all. If you want to challenge me, shoot me a PM so we can set up a time. I will be open every day of this week except Wednesday. :)

Mr.Y

O)_(O
So guys, I'm looking for someone to take care of the grass gym so I can focus entirely on my E4 team. I think that it's time to pass it to someone that doesn't have a gym/E4 position on this league.

Ivysnake

Poison Gym Leader
So guys, I'm looking for someone to take care of the grass gym so I can focus entirely on my E4 team. I think that it's time to pass it to someone that doesn't have a gym/E4 position on this league.

Aw man, and I never got to re-challenge your grass team XD good luck looking for a replacement, I may consider it if I have a decent grass team, but I'd have to check and/or breed to be sure.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
So I got to thinking about the Sigilyph debate, and I think that Sapower has a point. I personally saw it as a bird and included it initially, and I know some of you disagreed but if its in the pokedex its hard to ignore that. On that note, I'm going to reinclude Sigilyph to the BIRD list, but if there are any other flying types that you think should be included in the BIRD list, please say so.

phantomclaw

Leader Name:phantomclaw
Friend Code:3024-5792-5403
Requested Type:Fire
Badge Name: Inferno Badge
Battle Style: All 4
Time Zone:GMT-7

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner

Welcome to the league, look forward to challenging you in the future. Also, have you spoken to Helio? He is the final say on who becomes a leader.

Also I did not forget the raffle, a lot of crap came up today so I didn't have any time to go through who I have. I'll put it up tomorrow, and I hope to have the tournament thread put up as well.

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES

Welcome to the league! I hope to have a battle with you sometime :D

So I got to thinking about the Sigilyph debate, and I think that Sapower has a point. I personally saw it as a bird and included it initially, and I know some of you disagreed but if its in the pokedex its hard to ignore that. On that note, I'm going to reinclude Sigilyph to the BIRD list, but if there are any other flying types that you think should be included in the BIRD list, please say so.

After I built a new team too xD
Well, at least this means I can test both and see which works best. Thanks for the updated info. :)

Cutty

Forever now
Fairy Gym Closed.

Battle: Leader Cutty vs. Challenger venom1950
Result: 4:0 Leader win
Comments: I knew you gonna use Spore. Typical of that poke (have it too). Gg :)

Last edited:

venom1950

Ace Trainer
Battle: Leader Cutty vs. Challenger venom1950
Result: 4:0 loss
Comments: Wrong pokemon got spore'd and you took the advantage of that. that one of yours bugged me a lot. gg m8

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
raffle.png

Heres the raffle prizes for these 2 weeks.

Prize 1:6iv Fast Ball Adamant Growlithe with Flash fire, egg moves Close COmbat, Morning Sun
Prize 2:Jolly Intimidate Shinx with Night Slash, Quick Attack, Fire Fang and Ice Fang
Prize 3: Calm Shell Armor Turtwig
Prize 4: 6iv Female Totodile with Crunch, Ice Punch, Aqua Jet and Dragon Dance
Prize 5: Adamant Pickup Phanpy with Play Rough, Ice Shard

No shiny prize this week. Make sure you make a post in order to be eligible for the raffle!

Status
Not open for further replies.