• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
The Water E4 is open (XY only for now). Still looking for someone to take over the grass gym.

venom1950

Ace Trainer
i think we have the strongest gym leaders on forum. no one still hasn't managed to collect 8 badges to challenge the e4.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
i think we have the strongest gym leaders on forum. no one still hasn't managed to collect 8 badges to challenge the e4.

Well...part of it is we have gym openings so people like me who don't have those badges have to wait for them to be filled. I think I technically can challenge the e4 if I wanted. Several of us have 8 if I remember correctly.

venom1950

Ace Trainer
Well...part of it is we have gym openings so people like me who don't have those badges have to wait for them to be filled. I think I technically can challenge the e4 if I wanted. Several of us have 8 if I remember correctly.

oh yeah,there are people with 8+ badges. so why don't you challenge? if i'm not mistaken you can be both the champion and gym leader

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I only just got my 8th badge I think, and I've been busy with things. On a side note I have finished OR but I don't want to transfer anything over yet. I haven't decided which game is going to be my new main (I got both but haven't played through AS) so I may be in XY for a while Fighting gym wise.

Also, just to put this out there. I don't think we are going to have a tournament in December. While I have enjoyed having monthly tournaments I think people are getting tired of it. So, I'm going to focus on a January tournament. I won't be taking ideas for this one so I can develop the ones I already have, but as time draws closer I'll let everyone know whats going to happen.

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector

I believe I have at least 8 badges but in all honesty, I just can't be bothered to challenge the E4. Or other leaders really tbh. I'd just rather focus on other stuff atm.

phantomclaw

Fire gym open all day

Battle: Leader phantomclaw vs Challenger venom1950
Results: 2-0 Challenger Win
A lot of misses on both sides, a great game overall

Last edited:

venom1950

Ace Trainer
Battle: Leader phantomclaw vs Challenger venom1950
Results: 2-0 Win
Intense battle! I really enjoyed it! How i hate Stone Miss! I can be the best rock move out there but dear lord it misses most of the time. I wasn't expecting you would mega evolve that pokemon. It caused me a lot of problems. Awesome team you have there. gg panini

2 more badges! :)

Last edited:
Just checking in to make everyone is doing alright, I always seem to forget certain things around here so now would be a good time to remind me if I missed something

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Nothing major. Just working on a new team and finishing OR. I think I've figured out a new team member once I do transfer but I'll have to breed it.

Joanie

I believe I have at least 8 badges but in all honesty, I just can't be bothered to challenge the E4. Or other leaders really tbh. I'd just rather focus on other stuff atm.

The bit I can't really bother with is the breeding for IVs thing, although I probably really should for this ...

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
The bit I can't really bother with is the breeding for IVs thing, although I probably really should for this ...

It would help yeah. Most of us use Iv bred pokemon so you would be at a bit of a disadvantage if you didn't. Not to say you can't, you're free to use any OU and under pokemon you want.

venom1950

Ace Trainer

you really should. it is not that difficult. i also started competitive with non iv bred pokemon and didn't do well.

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
anyone have their ORAS gyms/teams ready?

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Still alive and Double Kicking.

If you have a friend safari with dittos in XY, that's your best bet in terms of making breeding easier. If you don't have specific natures/IV's it changes the outcomes of attacks a lot, so I'd suggest doing that. The longest part would generally be catching a ditto with the right natures and 3+ perfect IV's.

anyone have their ORAS gyms/teams ready?

I will soon, I just need to transfer over my team, and certain items and I'll be set (if anyone can help me do this, I'd really appreciate it/ give you something for the help).

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
Still alive and Double Kicking.

If you have a friend safari with dittos in XY, that's your best bet in terms of making breeding easier. If you don't have specific natures/IV's it changes the outcomes of attacks a lot, so I'd suggest doing that. The longest part would generally be catching a ditto with the right natures and 3+ perfect IV's.

I will soon, I just need to transfer over my team, and certain items and I'll be set (if anyone can help me do this, I'd really appreciate it/ give you something for the help).

well since i don't work today, i can help transfer pokes for you. I can be home around 10ish EST (roughly 3.5hours from time of post in case you aren't EST time)

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
*claps her hands for Venom's victory* xD I will probably be closed until tomorrow so I can catch the legends with some half decent ivs, but I should be back tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.