• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joanie

I *really* need to get a team bred. I would go for that tournament, but at this point I'd just drag down whoever I went with ...

I *really* need to get a team bred. I would go for that tournament, but at this point I'd just drag down whoever I went with ...

Don't talk like that, if you want to have fun then giving up before you even try is just plain stupid. I bet you'll be surprised at how you do if you just give it a shot

LynxForte

The Phoenix

Although IVs matter in the clutch, I've gone against people in the past who did not breed for IVs and still either gave me a good battle or just flat out beat me. I can help out with dittos if you'd like. Just message me and we can set up a time to trade.

Wego

WeCounting Stars

You will do fine you just need moxie
Rock gym open and NU Resort open

Leader:Wego vs Challenger:Joanie
Result:Win 5-0
GG that was fun I'm not as easy as Brock

Last edited:

Seanferno

PokeGyms Owner
wow i was the old leader this thread has come far.

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Looks like I missed a bit. If ANYONE here needs assistance with breeding/trading/evolving, I'm available at varying times on most days. Feel free to contact me if you need the help. Also, if everyone here could help me with a bit of a side project I'm working on...

I just need for all of you to contact me (preferably PM) and give me a small list of your top three favorite Pokemon out of all of them (please include at least one non-legend). I've asked a few of you already, but for those of you who didn't receive a message, I'd greatly appreciate if you gave me this information as soon as possible. When the time is right, I'll show you what the project's all about... promise. :)

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Just gor OR through the mail, so gonna be playing it throughout the weekend, which means that I won't open my gym/E4 until monday at least.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Jamesf0164 v LF
My win 3-0?
The match took 40 mins but it was a good game regardless.

Activity Post

Sad news everyone. It looks like I won't be able to take part in the Decemberween tournament. I've just got too much family coming into town for Christmas. In other news I caught a 4IV shiny Lugia in AS the other day so that has me stoked for some more shiny legends. I'm currently hunting a shiny Terrakion but no luck so far. I am not daunted, however. I will strive on. Its been cool to see some elite 4 challenges lately. Keep them coming. Not a whole lot else to report. Life keeps me busy so I don't get to my pokemon as often as I'd like but I play enough. I'll be around. PEACE!!

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Activity Post

Sad news everyone. It looks like I won't be able to take part in the Decemberween tournament. I've just got too much family coming into town for Christmas. In other news I caught a 4IV shiny Lugia in AS the other day so that has me stoked for some more shiny legends. I'm currently hunting a shiny Terrakion but no luck so far. I am not daunted, however. I will strive on. Its been cool to see some elite 4 challenges lately. Keep them coming. Not a whole lot else to report. Life keeps me busy so I don't get to my pokemon as often as I'd like but I play enough. I'll be around. PEACE!!

Enjoy your family and congrats on the Shiny Lugia

phantomclaw

Fire gym is open
Not being able to to take part in the tournament due to being on vacation starting on friday

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Activity Post

Sad to see you won't make it but congrats on the Lugia, hes gonna be a must have for me once I get that far. I will be open tomorrow as well.

Also, as a note the date and time of the tourney will be announced today so check the tournament thread for the updated info.

Fighting gym closed. May open again later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.