• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Now that I finally got the Unown Mirage Cave, I will be trying hard to get each form as a Shiny, meaning that I will still try and battle, but if you wish to battle me, please set up a time via VM/PM. Thx all!

Now that I finally got the Unown Mirage Cave, I will be trying hard to get each form as a Shiny, meaning that I will still try and battle, but if you wish to battle me, please set up a time via VM/PM. Thx all!

What is this Unown Mirage Cave you speak of?!?! I must find it!!

In other news work has begun on my new E4 team and preliminary results are promising. More tests will need to ensure the team is sound before breeding can begin but I'm optimistic. Only time will tell.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
What is this Unown Mirage Cave you speak of?!?! I must find it!!

In other news work has begun on my new E4 team and preliminary results are promising. More tests will need to ensure the team is sound before breeding can begin but I'm optimistic. Only time will tell.

You can find unown in one of the Mirage Caves.

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
Battle: E4 Morokei vs Challenger Jamsf01264
result: 2-0 win
Comments: That was close. For a long while no one was able to gain an upper hand. Until my bluff paid off ;)

Battle: E4 Morokei vs Challenger LxyneFoxe
Result: 3-0 Win
Comments: all of that status helped me a lot. Infernape was a huge threat.

Last edited:

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Apologies for my lack of activity, I had to give the comp a break for medical reasons. See you soon.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I'm not open today, but remember to get your battles in while you can for the raffle tomorrow for the shiny Shuppet! It can be against any leader, even if you beat them previously.

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
E4 saPower1000 vs. LynxForte
Result: 4-2 My win (Challenger Forfeit)

This match started off really poor for me, but I was able to smash through a good couple of threats to make up for it. GG friend!

E4 saPower1000 vs. jamesf0164
Result: 3-0 My win
I was almost annihilated by a certain boosting Mon, but got through Paralysis and pulled a crit out for the win. GG!

Last edited:

LynxForte

The Phoenix
E4 saPower1000 vs. LynxForte
Result: 4-2 My win (Challenger Forfeit)

This match started off really poor for me, but I was able to smash through a good couple of threats to make up for it. GG friend!

Confirming. He switched in the major threat the turn I got SR up. Had to deal with it longer than I wanted to and ended up losing 2 mons because of it. The test battles with this team were misleading, back to the drawing board lol.

Joanie

And nuzlocke of Alpha Sapphire complete. Elite Four and Delta Episode beaten!
Now for the transfers and item hunts and getting stuff set up over there ...

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I'm a bit busy today so I can't post the raffle results yet, but I'll put them up tonight when I get time. So, if you get battles in today I'll put them towards the shiny Shuppet. Hop to it ;D

Psychic CLOSED.. (5-10mins msg check delay tho, playing 2games at the same time lol)

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Ok, heres the winners of this weeks raffle!

raffle.png

We have some already raised pokemon this time to give away! All you need is their megastone!

Prize 1:Adamant Swarm Heracross with Earthquake, Arm Thrust,m Pin Missile, and Rock Blast (lvl 54):Cutty
Prize 2:Adamant Metagross with Meteor Mash, Rock Slide, Bullet Punch, and Zen Headbutt: (lvl 45): Mr Y
Prize 3:Adamant Super Luck Absol with Rock Slide, X Scissor, Sucker Punch, and Play Rough (lvl 70): Leafeon
Prize 4:Timid Flash Fire Houndoom with Dark Pulse,Flamethrower, Sludge Bomb, and Solar Beam (lvl 55):venom1950
Special Prize: Adamant Shiny Insomnia Shuppet with Knock off, Phantom Force, Destiny Bond and Shadow Sneak(lvl 1, 31/31/X/X/31/31):Leafeon again! Since the Shuppet is a special prize I did not exclude anyone, even those who won in past raffles, so Leafeon is extra lucky this week xD

I will be pming everyone who won so they are aware, but if you see this let me know if you want your prizes. I think I will be able to put up the new raffle tomorrow but we'll see. Also as a note the megastones for each pokemon are included, consider it a holiday bonus xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.