• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
E4 Mr. Y vs LynxForte
Loss 3-0
GG. Couldn't get rid of his wall like I did last time and just made it difficult to play around

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Found a good amount of flaws with my new team, so going back to the drawing board with it.
Won't be open for awhile until I get my strategy and team nailed down, though I will try to open by the end of next week.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Fighting gym closed, not feeling too good. I'll have the new raffle up at some point today.

Last edited:
That's right, kids. Its time once again for...

Activity Post

So a bunch of stuff has been happening. I've gotten my new dragon E4 team bred, trained, and broken in and I'm very happy with it. And it works with both XY and ORAS so no worries there. I've also been doing a ton of trading lately. I've gotten it into my head to do a shiny living dex and honestly, I'm a pretty good ways in. I've got over 300 different individual shinies and I'm not stopping until I get them all!! Other than that its good to see so many people challenging the elite 4. I'm glad I got my new team together because now I feel like I will be a much better challenge for any future challengers that I was with my precious team. Its interesting to see who'll actually take us all down first and claim the spot of champion. But I digress. That's it for now. I'm always around so just send me a message if you want to challenge me. PEACE!!

LynxForte

The Phoenix
That's right, kids. Its time once again for...

Activity Post

So a bunch of stuff has been happening. I've gotten my new dragon E4 team bred, trained, and broken in and I'm very happy with it. And it works with both XY and ORAS so no worries there. I've also been doing a ton of trading lately. I've gotten it into my head to do a shiny living dex and honestly, I'm a pretty good ways in. I've got over 300 different individual shinies and I'm not stopping until I get them all!! Other than that its good to see so many people challenging the elite 4. I'm glad I got my new team together because now I feel like I will be a much better challenge for any future challengers that I was with my precious team. Its interesting to see who'll actually take us all down first and claim the spot of champion. But I digress. That's it for now. I'm always around so just send me a message if you want to challenge me. PEACE!!

Working on a shiny Meditite. If/When I get one, I can clone it for you.

Also working on a new team. I was refusing to use one of my favorite pokemon because I couldn't figure out a team that would work well around it, but I think I may have something. Gonna try to build the team by Saturday so I can give the E4 something to do this weekend

Working on a shiny Meditite. If/When I get one, I can clone it for you.

Also working on a new team. I was refusing to use one of my favorite pokemon because I couldn't figure out a team that would work well around it, but I think I may have something. Gonna try to build the team by Saturday so I can give the E4 something to do this weekend

Thanks for the offer, I really appreciate it, but I already bred a shiny Meditite. Good luck with yours though and with your team. You know we always need something to do. ;)

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
E4 saPower1000 vs. jamesf0164 (?)
5-0 My Win

RNG said no 6-0 for me, as my (???) got hit my a critical that delayed the inevitable. GG!

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Man I am missing out on all the fun I cant wait until this new router come I'm just breeding the time away until I can battle again

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
Battle: E4 Morokei vs Challenger Jamie
Result: 0-2 loss
comments: Ah that's a move I haven't seen in a long time. Ended up costing me the match. Paranoia told me that's the only reason you brought in that poke but I say nay. Paid the price :p

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Sorry for disappearing for a while, but I've been very sick for the past 4 days. I'm still pretty bad, so I don't know when I'll be back. When I do come back I'll put the raffle up.

jon199

It seems everyone has been hit all around with this afk trend. Me most notably.
So, here's the thing. Like everyone else, I've been busy, and haven't been online much (last 2 months). I feel like my schedule is going to free up very soon, but I don't know if I want to chance it. If there is someone looking for the ghost gym position to take, PM me, and we'll discuss it. Otherwise, I'd be happy to keep working within this league.
As for the Frontier Brain, I still need to get items ready, so that won't be open for a little bit.

(If someone has already been giving the ghost gym without my knowing, ignore this message. XD)

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Last edited:

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Active post. I'm actually surprised about the Greninja ban, but c'est la vie right?

Gonna transfer my gym team over to ORAS for more convenience, so.. gym will open tomorrow.

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Active post. I'm actually surprised about the Greninja ban, but c'est la vie right?

Gonna transfer my gym team over to ORAS for more convenience, so.. gym will open tomorrow.

With the new toys Low Kick and Gunk Shot, I'm actually not surprised, but even with the coverage, I don't really feel it that big of a deal. One less thing to check Dragonite and others now, but that's okay. Will try to be open for more battles by Friday. Was doing a giveaway, so a lot of time was consumed breeding Contrary Snivy.

Status
Not open for further replies.