• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joanie

I'll check the type charts and see if I can breed something up. Been quiet, but slowly breeding to the point where I can get 5 IVs on ... currently just over half of the egg groups.
So, should be able to get *something* together this time.

Well this isn't a final list, but currently the Electric, Poison, Grass, Flying, Dragon, Ground and Steel gyms are open to apply for, I should have done this long ago

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I can put an ad in my sig to see if we can attract some people, you never know. Problem is we get people and then they disappear right after they get picked xD

LynxForte

The Phoenix
E4 Mr. Y vs LynxForte
Win 1-0
I swear Mr. Y makes me sweat every time we battle. Amazing battle. A key burn and stalling out the weather gave me the win.

We will be rebattling because I didn't realize I had a counter team.

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Just a reminder to the previous raffle winners that I still have your prizes. Pm me to get your prizes and I'll try and catch you. I'm not open as I'm doing some cloning/breeding,

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Will be breeding today, but tomorrow I can finally open my gym without any hiccups. If anyone would like to schedule a time, please feel free to contact me via PM/VM. My time zone is EST, but I can do my best to accommodate those who are on at strange hours of the day/night.

jon199

Well, leftovers hunting is still greatly annoying, just as I remember it.
Triples frontier is OPEN.

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Well, leftovers hunting is still greatly annoying, just as I remember it.
Triples frontier is OPEN.

Getting a entire team of level 91 pickup users helps. I got one Leftovers within an hour of searching.
That aside, Psychic E4 will be open for challengers tomorrow!

jon199

Getting a entire team of level 91 pickup users helps. I got one Leftovers within an hour of searching.
That aside, Psychic E4 will be open for challengers tomorrow!
Yeah, that's basically what I got. 5 lv. 100 pachirisu. XD
Also, Frontier is now closed, with no challengers.

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Yeah, that's basically what I got. 5 lv. 100 pachirisu. XD
Also, Frontier is now closed, with no challengers.

Good Luck with the hunt :)
Also, I won't be available next Friday - Sunday, as I have much needed business to attend to.

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Normal gym open today, feel free to contact me for a battle. I won't be on constantly, but I will check back periodically throughout the day.

Closed.

Last edited:
Challenger
UserName flamingmence
Friend code: 4699-8209-7087
Favorite tier: OU
Time zone: central time zone
The only things I would like for you guys to know about me is that I am new to competitive battling so if you have any advice I would gladly appreciate and I will try to battle on weekends cause I don't have internet at home.

Challenger
UserName flamingmence
The only things I would like for you guys to know about me is that I am new to competitive battling so if you have any advice I would gladly appreciate and I will try to battle on weekends cause I don't have internet at home.

Welcome, welcome! We're glad you're here. My only advice to you is this:Have fun! That's what we're about here so just have fun. Challenge the gym leaders if you feel up to it or just ask and I'm sure someone will battle you and critique your team or battling style. Anyway, good luck.

Now,..... that's right!! Its time for....

ACTIVITY POST!!

So it have been a crazy year so far and we're not even one month in!! My son is getting bigger everyday (coming up on 1 year old) and that is taking up more and more of my time. I have transferred my team over to my Alpha Sapphire so i can take challenges there. I've been doing a lot of trading lately since I haven't had a lot of time for breeding. It looks like I wont be able to participate in the coming tournament, sadly. I was really looking forward to it and had an interesting type combination planned. Oh well. I'm still able to take challenges though so if anyone wants to challenge just send me a message and we'll work out a time. I really need to get back to challenging the gym leaders. I feel like I've been a bit distant lately and I apologize. I am here and I will be more active.

Well that about wraps up this episode. Tune in next time when I say things like "Hello" and Paunch!!" See you then!

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Challenger
UserName flamingmence

Welcome to the League! Everyone is welcome, and this is a great place to start with learning about the competitive scene. Feel free to ask any of the leaders here for advice, and remember to have fun battling. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.