• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Yes just as a note until a permanent leader can be found Sapower is taking over the Electric gym in addition to his E4, so if you beat him you will get the badge.

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Electric Gym Leader saPower1000 vs. Challenger LynxForte
Result 4-0 my win
A great battle. I got a little tricky with him, which probably messed up his momentum, and then I kept it throughout the match. GG :)

Electric Gym Leader saPower1000 vs. Challenger Flamingmence
Result 2-0 my win

A strange, but effective team. A neutering of one Pokemon allowed for me to win. GG :)

Edit: Now Closed.

Last edited:
Electric gym leader sapower1000 vs. challenger flamingmence
Result my loss 2-0

I made some bad plays that cost me my only way to win

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
Leader Name: ZombieDeviant
Friend Code: 3797 8420 5585
Requested Type: Poison
Badge Name: Vile Badge
Battle Style: Singles (preferably lvl 100)
Time Zone: Eastern (GMT -5)

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I have accepted the application for the poison gym, however as there are two applicants when both are able I will have them battle for the position instead of having them battle me as a test. I'll notify both applicants of the new development. Both parties will have to battle eachother with their team they intend to use as their gym team, though they can alter their movesets to try and give themselves an edge of course.

Also, I WILL have the raffle up tomorrow, I promise xD

Last edited:

*Kyurem*

Just putting this out there again since I've been dry on challengers, I'm always open as long as you VM/PM me! I can only battle if you have ORAS though, please make note of that.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Just putting this out there again since I've been dry on challengers, I'm always open as long as you VM/PM me! I can only battle if you have ORAS though, please make note of that.

Though you may always be open it is helpful to others that you make a post saying you are around. I'd challenge you but I'm tired xD

Hello all! Its that time again. Time for an...

ACTIVITY POST!!

Well it is certainly good to see a bit more activity here. We're filling some gym leader roles and there have been quite a few elite 4 challenges. Its good that so many people are trying for champion. Anyway, I must apologize for not being as active myself. I do check the thread often and I'm always open for challenges but my time is getting more and more filled lately. This week I'm going to be mostly MIA since I've got a ton of company coming into town this coming weekend so any spare time I have this week will go into cleaning and straightening. The week after that I'll be away for work. I may have wifi where I'll be but I might not have much time. I really want to challenge some of these new gym leaders (and some current ones too!) but it'll have to wait. Still, feel free to PM/VM me if you wan to challenge and I'll do my best to set up a time. Well that's it for now. Until next time my friends!!

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
So I made a major booboo in regards to the poison gym opening. Though 2 people did apply for it, I failed to realize the first person who applied for it was ready to be announced. Though it may be a bit unfair, I did say to Zombie that I was still taking applications for it, so I can't disregard that either. So, I still need the two of you to battle for the position, but in the future I will hold a person's gym spot for 1 week, but if you aren't ready by then I'll take new applications for that spot. Ivysnake and Zombie, my apologies to both of you, it was my mistake.

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
Its cool with me

*Kyurem*

My first challenger!

Dragon Gym Leader *Kyurem* vs. Challenger Morokei
Result 2-0 My win.
I was worried about his Mega Swampert at first, but after I ran out the rain, it wasn't so big and bad after all! GG!

Last edited:

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Make sure that if you send me a PM and I reply to follow up if you log off before checking your inbox until the next day or so.
Otherwise, you might miss out on a time to challenge me in the Electric Gym.

Psychic E4 team still under construction.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Fighting gym will be open this afternoon, but feel free to send me a pm ahead of time.

I promised him a battle so I took it early.

Challenge: Leader Dragontamer vs *Kyurem*
result: My loss 1-0
That was very close, but my main problem was Mega Sableye since I didn't really have anything to reliably hit it good. At least I know now I have to figure something out in regards to him, Good game sir.

Last edited:

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Leader saPower1000 vs. Challenger Kody
1-5 my loss (forfeit)

Although I made a few bad choices, I missed a certain move 3 times in a row, which was just disgusting. Wasn't prepared for a certain Pokemon either. GG tho :)

*Kyurem*

Challenger *Kyurem* vs. Leader dragontamer
My Win 1-0
Quite a close game, I really like your Mega! Going against the regularly used Pokemon is boring and when someone changes it up, it's always a treat. Good game!!

Challenger *Kyurem* vs. Leader saPower1000
5-1 My win (by forfeit).

Ugh, I hit my Stone Edge 3 times in a row and you couldn't hit that move once, sorry about that >_<
Your Pokemon are all very familiar to me, so I knew a lot of what they were going to do. It was a good battle and kept me on my toes! Good game!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.