• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.
On that same note, I'm still not taking challenges for the moment. I'm off on a business trip so hopefully when I get back I'll be ready. I'm trying to transfer some stuff over to my AS so that I can do more challenges there but its slow with one DS. I'll be breeding a new team as well but I'll continue to take challenges with my older teams until the new one is ready. Thanks for the understanding!!

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Just a note that Metagross's suspect test will end tomorrow, so once I know what happens, or if anyone else learns of its fate, make a post.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
There is still gonna be the voting and then the counting. Tomorrow will have no news about gross fate.

Ah ok I thought that was going on now. Well, regardless when I or someone else learns its fate make a post about it. So for now Metagross is still safe but prepare for the worst with him.

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
Accepting challenges for the next few hours

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
We always must prepare the worst when smogon suspects something I believe at some point most of the megas will be uber

nah the stall mons will always be safe ;) joking aside I do suspect metagross will be banned, at which point it'll be a while before I can get around to getting a team not on showdown. As a side note, can we do battles there in the mean time? Obviously carts take priority but if its okay with Dragon, I can maybe take battles over there post metagross ban until I work out enough time to throw a team together.

nah the stall mons will always be safe ;) joking aside I do suspect metagross will be banned, at which point it'll be a while before I can get around to getting a team not on showdown. As a side note, can we do battles there in the mean time? Obviously carts take priority but if its okay with Dragon, I can maybe take battles over there post metagross ban until I work out enough time to throw a team together.
lol ur probably right, but maybe a miracle will happen and he'll be safe, it's to bad we follow smogon, we should have are own list but that's just me, at least mega audino is safe for the time being

Slimjim367

Hi, I heard about this league and I'd love to start assembling a team to take part in matches!

Challenger Application

Challenger Name: Slimjim367
Friend Code: 0662-2766-6216
Favourite Tier: UU/NU
Time Zone: -5:00

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Hi, I heard about this league and I'd love to start assembling a team to take part in matches!

Challenger Application

Challenger Name: Slimjim367
Friend Code: 0662-2766-6216
Favourite Tier: UU/NU
Time Zone: -5:00

Welcome to the league! Feel free to challenge any leaders who are open and good luck!

Also, I haven't done the raffle again this week, but this time I actually have reason. I'm stockpiling what iv bred mons/shiny mons I have so I can prepare for the opening of the league shop, so for now the raffle is on hiatus. I'm hoping that I will have everything together for the shop next week so stay tuned.

Also, in light of what may happen with Metagross, I WILL permit Morokei and Sapower to use PS if they need to until they get a team back together. If either of you are looking for a specific mon let me know and I will try and help.

venom1950

Ace Trainer
hey guys! sorry for the lack of activity from me. didn't have much spare time this month because of the finals and some other family stuff. but that is now behind me.
now i have more time for everything but still i won't battle that much as before. dunno...got a bit bored of competitive pokemon. i'll battle here and there.
don't know if i should resign as frontier brain. i'll let that decide DT to decide.

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
Welcome to the league! Feel free to challenge any leaders who are open and good luck!

Also, I haven't done the raffle again this week, but this time I actually have reason. I'm stockpiling what iv bred mons/shiny mons I have so I can prepare for the opening of the league shop, so for now the raffle is on hiatus. I'm hoping that I will have everything together for the shop next week so stay tuned.

Also, in light of what may happen with Metagross, I WILL permit Morokei and Sapower to use PS if they need to until they get a team back together. If either of you are looking for a specific mon let me know and I will try and help.

awesome :D and as a FYI, HA Johto starters are now available via pokebank.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
hey guys! sorry for the lack of activity from me. didn't have much spare time this month because of the finals and some other family stuff. but that is now behind me.
now i have more time for everything but still i won't battle that much as before. dunno...got a bit bored of competitive pokemon. i'll battle here and there.
don't know if i should resign as frontier brain. i'll let that decide DT to decide.

It is up to you want to stay or go, but I'll respect whatever you decide to do.

Also YEAAAAHHHHH got the Johto starters, more for me to breed xD

venom1950

Ace Trainer
It is up to you want to stay or go, but I'll respect whatever you decide to do.

Also YEAAAAHHHHH got the Johto starters, more for me to breed xD

well if anyone wants to take over the doubles frontier i'll pass my title to him/her gladly. until then i'll stay as the brain.

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES

Thanks for this :)
Again will try as soon as I can to get the Psychic E4 up and running as fast as possible.

Also, I don't mind taking over the Doubles Frontier. I love it. :D

Last edited:

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
Accepting challenges for the next 2 hours

jamesf0164

Pokegyms steel gym
awesome :D and as a FYI, HA Johto starters are now available via pokebank.

Pokegyms is and always has been a wi fi league. This is unfair to those who don't use ps.

Pokegyms is and always has been a wi fi league. This is unfair to those who don't use ps.

Pokegyms so far to me has always seemed like a wifi league. But with some gym leaders on showdown that actually give me a small chance to battle outside of the weekends. I myself have only recently decided to get into the competitive community and have found it hard to battle the gyms leaders on here with the fact I don't have internet at my house. I have like a 50% chance to get a battle from the gym leaders here on the weekends because my cousins could have other plans. And anything I have posted on any sites is with the use of my phone, also I am in school so that limits my abilities of doing battles on week days aswell.

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4

7) This league is only played on Wi-Fi, but in very certain circumstances (3ds broken or something), PS can be used temporarily.

Granted my 2DS isn't broken but with permission from Dragon, it does at least give me the option to take battles till I can build the team in my game. I don't intend to move away from Wi-Fi but showdown does provide near instant team building and easy to implement "breeding"

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Its only temporary, I would only not permit it if they used PS exclusively. I know a few of us don't use PS, but as I said, its only until they get a back up team set up. Once the both of you have the new team, please let me know ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.