• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

APinkInTime

Strategist Of Pink
So the only Pokemon I can't use are in the uber box right. And the only ability is moody.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
So the only Pokemon I can't use are in the uber box right. And the only ability is moody.

That is correct,and the items listed right under the box, so Lucarionite, Salamencite, etc...

APinkInTime

Strategist Of Pink
So the Pokemon in the second box( the OU one are ok right)?

APinkInTime

Strategist Of Pink
yes, the only pokemon barred from the leagues are the Ubers, so anything listed in the OU box and anything underneath it are ok to use.

Thanks dragon. I'll have a team ready by the end of the day.

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
Well I'm back from spring break. As per usual PM me to schedule a battle

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Just a reminder that the Year of the Goat tourney is going on now and will go for another 6 days, so if you have the time go ahead and sign up!

Also, Trinity is doing another tournament fairly soon on their own, so I think to take a break, we will have one on our own soon as well once the current one is over. I'll work on ideas for it so stay tuned.

Lastly, I know its a busy time of year for a lot of us, but please make sure you can be around at least once every 2 weeks or so to take a battle, even if you aren't challenged. Even if you haven't made a post I know most of us have been on the site at some point, but thread activity is important too. I'm hoping once I get the shop going (had to put if off, RL stuff) it will attract more attention.

I do apologize for not posting as often DT. So here we go........

ACTIVITY POST

With spring in the air its time to get my yard back into shape which take up a lot of time. But I am always just a PM/VM away if anyone wants to battle. We can set up a time. Except for tomorrow. I will be quite busy tomorrow as it is my birthday. Although it seems that the multitude of Elite 4 challenges we had over the last couple of months have abruptly stopped. Breeding new teams I guess. I've got a new dragon team I'm just waiting to try out so feel free to challenge. Other than that its just the usual life stuff; work, bills, food,... blah, blah, blah. I wish I had something cool to report but unfortunately it would be a lie. Anyway, I'm out!! But I'm always RIGHT BEHIND YOU!! I mean. I'm always around. Love, Peace and Chicken Grease my friends!

LynxForte

The Phoenix
I do apologize for not posting as often DT. So here we go........

ACTIVITY POST

With spring in the air its time to get my yard back into shape which take up a lot of time. But I am always just a PM/VM away if anyone wants to battle. We can set up a time. Except for tomorrow. I will be quite busy tomorrow as it is my birthday. Although it seems that the multitude of Elite 4 challenges we had over the last couple of months have abruptly stopped. Breeding new teams I guess. I've got a new dragon team I'm just waiting to try out so feel free to challenge. Other than that its just the usual life stuff; work, bills, food,... blah, blah, blah. I wish I had something cool to report but unfortunately it would be a lie. Anyway, I'm out!! But I'm always RIGHT BEHIND YOU!! I mean. I'm always around. Love, Peace and Chicken Grease my friends!

Happy birthday!!! I would've been challenging, but I was waiting for the Metagross voting to finish, then I just got busy with work and starting sleeping a lot later. I was breeding some new mon, not particularly for a team, but just because they are mons I wanted to use. But I did plan up a new team, I just haven't had the time to breed it yet. And probably won't happen for another couple of weeks since the weekends are the only time that I have and I watch the NCAA tournament almost all day. But since the games will be pretty late in the day this upcoming weekend, I may be able to get some breeding done.

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
Sorry I haven't too active guys. I'll be taking challenges for the next 3 hours

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Just a quick little update. I've got a new tournament idea I wanted to run by everyone.

Battle of the Masters

Basically, you pick 2 e4 members and one Champion from any generation (so for example, you pick Koga, Phoebe, and Lance) and you must use 2 pokemon per member as a team (using the same example, Venomoth, Forretress, Dusclops, Sableye, Dragonite, and Aerodactyl). If a pokemon gained an evolution or a mega evolution in a later generation (like Dusclops) You CAN use its evolution.

Its a work in progress, but if this is what we do, it will probably be our league only since Trinity is running one solo as well.

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Just a quick little update. I've got a new tournament idea I wanted to run by everyone.

Battle of the Masters

Basically, you pick 2 e4 members and one Champion from any generation (so for example, you pick Koga, Phoebe, and Lance) and you must use 2 pokemon per member as a team (using the same example, Venomoth, Forretress, Dusclops, Sableye, Dragonite, and Aerodactyl). If a pokemon gained an evolution or a mega evolution in a later generation (like Dusclops) You CAN use its evolution.

Its a work in progress, but if this is what we do, it will probably be our league only since Trinity is running one solo as well.

I like the idea. Although I don't think the need to use a evolution is truly necessary (as in Dusclops' case Phoebe has a Dusknoir anyway), and for the others, they are either fully evolved, or the full evolution is part of their team (with the exception being Onix, but why use Steelix when you have Metagross?) Either way, sounds like fun.

OPEN.. Inbox me with FC when your ready. Closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.