• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Leader Name: Drago
FC: In my sig
Requested Type: Dragon
Badge Name: Legendary Badge
Battle Style: Focus on attacks, Pokemon with HA
Time Zone: Australian

Sorry was busy today. Application accepted, send it to me via pm as well.

Also Wego has let me know that he's had internet troubles so I'll be closing his gym until his connection becomes better.

goodra power

Dragon Master
Sorry was busy today. Application accepted, send it to me via pm as well.

Also Wego has let me know that he's had internet troubles so I'll be closing his gym until his connection becomes better.

Thanks but I can't send it via pm yet

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
So since the dragon applicant is now, um banned, that position is still open xD

Also just a heads up, I'm thinking of ordering new userbars for us. Fairywitch did them for us in the past, but since she is a very busy lady and hasn't had time to finish the few we are missing, I figured we would just get new ones.

I have not forgotten about the point shop, we are doing a lot of spring cleaning at my house so I've not had time to do things. I will also be going on vacation from the 3rd until the 13th, so my internet access will be minimal. I'll have my laptop but who knows if I will have a connection.

And a final reminder that the Goat Tourney ends today, so if you haven't finished your battles please do so! I should be around later this afternoon!

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
active post and ummm why was drego banned????

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Hi guys, dropping by to say that I'm gonna need to renounce my water E4 position. I'd like to continue being the leader, but I can only play on weekends now and I'd rather play newer games than Pokémon. I'll probably come back for some tourneys and I'll still check Serebii at least weekly, but I have no time for my position anymore. Hope this league can continue to grow and all that stuff you all know. Peace :]

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Hi guys, dropping by to say that I'm gonna need to renounce my water E4 position. I'd like to continue being the leader, but I can only play on weekends now and I'd rather play newer games than Pokémon. I'll probably come back for some tourneys and I'll still check Serebii at least weekly, but I have no time for my position anymore. Hope this league can continue to grow and all that stuff you all know. Peace :]

Sad to see you go. It has been a pleasure to battle you. Hopefully we can do it again some time.

That is sad. It was an honor to be in the elite 4 with you. I hope you enjoy your other games and maybe we'll see you back!! Maybe even as a challenger this time!! WHAT!?!?!

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner

Farewell good sir, and may you visit us in the future! The league won't be the same without you!

On that note, since we now have a vacant e4 position, I'd like the opinions of the remaining e4 to help determine how we should pick a replacement. We don't really have a lot of people to pick from at the moment so for now we should work out a selection method.

and Lynx he's gotten all the badges so he'd only be earning points once I get that going xD

Last edited:

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES

It's unfortunate to see the league lose one of its best, but Godspeed to you dude :)
Also in reply to DT, I honestly think Lynx should be one, though I'm not sure if he wants to be.
And last, I'm not sure if this is a April Fools joke (although theirhas been a lot of input) but have you all heard of the OU suspect to bring Giratina-O to OU?
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/np-oras-ou-suspect-process-round-3-ghosts.3533937/

LynxForte

The Phoenix
It's unfortunate to see the league lose one of its best, but Godspeed to you dude :)
Also in reply to DT, I honestly think Lynx should be one, though I'm not sure if he wants to be.
And last, I'm not sure if this is a April Fools joke (although theirhas been a lot of input) but have you all heard of the OU suspect to bring Giratina-O to OU?
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/np-oras-ou-suspect-process-round-3-ghosts.3533937/

I've considered applying for it, but like Mr. Y I'm only available on weekends and I've been playing DBZ and borderlands a lot. Then Mortal Kombat comes out next week I think, so not much time for it. Plus, I wouldn't know what type I would want to use.

As for Giratina, it better be a joke.

Farewell good sir, and may you visit us in the future! The league won't be the same without you!

On that note, since we now have a vacant e4 position, I'd like the opinions of the remaining e4 to help determine how we should pick a replacement. We don't really have a lot of people to pick from at the moment so for now we should work out a selection method.

cough cough cough.. heh

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
I've considered applying for it, but like Mr. Y I'm only available on weekends and I've been playing DBZ and borderlands a lot. Then Mortal Kombat comes out next week I think, so not much time for it. Plus, I wouldn't know what type I would want to use.

As for Giratina, it better be a joke.

This is specific for Giratina-O. If it were Giratina as a whole, I'd be against it, but as it is now, there needs to be some more offensive Pokemon around in OU that can make things less one sided in terms of team building, even if it is something else, and not Giratina-O (which has great offensive and defensive presence, but not both at the same time, and has unreliable recovery as well as only 2 boosting moves). Plus, things like Latios (when it lacks Shadow Sneak), + 1 almost every Dragon type, and Kyurem-B can keep it in line. I don't see why we can't at least test it, seeing how we already have base 150's running around. There would even be a reliable check to M-Gross and M-Bro.

In terms of no e4, that makes me sad but I understand :D

LynxForte

The Phoenix
This is specific for Giratina-O. If it were Giratina as a whole, I'd be against it, but as it is now, there needs to be some more offensive Pokemon around in OU that can make things less one sided in terms of team building, even if it is something else, and not Giratina-O (which has great offensive and defensive presence, but not both at the same time, and has unreliable recovery as well as only 2 boosting moves). Plus, things like Latios (when it lacks Shadow Sneak), + 1 almost every Dragon type, and Kyurem-B can keep it in line. I don't see why we can't at least test it, seeing how we already have base 150's running around. There would even be a reliable check to M-Gross and M-Bro.

In terms of no e4, that makes me sad but I understand :D

I'll still consider it, but I would need to find a type in comfortable with using and actually be able to battle on Saturdays and Sundays. With college basketball coming to and end and not keeping me glued to the tv all day Saturday, it might be possible.

But as for Giratina, it's still something I feel it's something that they would look at down the road into banning again or possibly removing the ban of another pokemon to check it.

Regarding potential april fools joke https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CBZbcM8VIAIz3jc.jpg:large

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
I'd apply for E4 but id rather be champ. finally possible since mr y was op

anyways, forgot i am on break, my schedules vary but i should be able to open almost any day. im also playing pokemon white tho

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Yeah whether or not the Giratina suspect is true or not has yet to be seen, but I suppose we will find out in two days if it holds water. As for replacing the empty e4 position, I had chats with some of the remaining e4 and have determined that it would be best, for the time being, to try and ger new challengers before making a choice. I haven't forgotten teh things I said I was gonna do but we've been cleaning out 2 houses xD

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
I'll still consider it, but I would need to find a type in comfortable with using and actually be able to battle on Saturdays and Sundays. With college basketball coming to and end and not keeping me glued to the tv all day Saturday, it might be possible.

But as for Giratina, it's still something I feel it's something that they would look at down the road into banning again or possibly removing the ban of another pokemon to check it.

Regarding potential april fools joke https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CBZbcM8VIAIz3jc.jpg:large

I'm pretty sure this is going to end up a April Fools Joke. But yeah we will see.
And this. It'd be interesting if E4 members could use the type they like most as long as another member is not using it. Not a big fan of the Psychic type, as it gets no Bug types. xD

I'm pretty sure this is going to end up a April Fools Joke. But yeah we will see.
And this. It'd be interesting if E4 members could use the type they like most as long as another member is not using it. Not a big fan of the Psychic type, as it gets no Bug types. xD

It don't bother me but it will be stupid of them if this turns out to be April fool, as tradition tells us your meant to fool some one only between a time frame of 6am to 12noon on that day.
hmm I thought you guys picked your own types for the E4 as long as it aint being used by another E4 already. People wouldn't even notice you wasn't a fan of Psychic, you had pictures, banners and everything going for you on your sig.. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.