• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Hmm....quite the predicament we are having....So I'm back from vacation and am starting to catch up on stuff I missed. With 2 of our e4 now gone, and another leader potentially resigning, I'm thinking we might have to do a bit of....restructuring. We won't close, but because we don't have as many people as we used to I'm beginning to think we should perhaps condense our league into something smaller with who we do still have. I will contemplate our options, and once I have something mapped out I'll make another post.

Also, I WILL be making the tournament I announced previously this week once I ask for a banner, so we can at least look forward to that.

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Hmm....quite the predicament we are having....So I'm back from vacation and am starting to catch up on stuff I missed. With 2 of our e4 now gone, and another leader potentially resigning, I'm thinking we might have to do a bit of....restructuring. We won't close, but because we don't have as many people as we used to I'm beginning to think we should perhaps condense our league into something smaller with who we do still have. I will contemplate our options, and once I have something mapped out I'll make another post.

Also, I WILL be making the tournament I announced previously this week once I ask for a banner, so we can at least look forward to that.

Restructure how? As in, less gyms or something like that?

Restructure how? As in, less gyms or something like that?

Well, we could do groups of gyms instead of a giant lump. Or just fewer gyms. 10? 12? I'm not sure about the Elites since there are only 2 of us now.

Well, we could do groups of gyms instead of a giant lump. Or just fewer gyms. 10? 12? I'm not sure about the Elites since there are only 2 of us now.

got 4badge last week, need 3more to apply for water E4.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Been going over things with a few people, and my basic thought revolves around a few things

1.Loss of leaders for various reasons. Obviously not something we can help, if we are busy, we are busy.
2.Lack of challengers. Besides intergym challenges we don't really have anyone actively persuing the badges.
3.Activity. Sort of applies to the above. We can't help it if we are busy and/or lose interest in pokemon for other games.

So, as most of you have assumed, we will be doing an overhaul on the number of gyms and the basic league structure. My current idea is to reduce our number of gyms to 8 and have 4 e4 members, just like in the games. At the moment I don't know how many leader positions are filled, but as a lot of us know a few fo the leaders are never here. So, I will be pming said leaders to see if they intend to return to the league otherwise their spots will become vacant. As for the Frontier, I intend to do away with it. No one seems to have any interest in it so I don't want to keep it. So once I figure out how any leaders we really have I will ask for all of you to help me pick what types we should have as our 8 gyms, and if the e4 types should remain as they are.

I have a few other things to say but I'm headed to work, so I'll update this or make a new post once I am home.

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
Active post

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
Active post. As per usual PM me to schedule a battle. At this point it doesn't matter if its for fun or a challenge. But as a side note I haven't been too active lately due to school and other responsibilities. In the next week or two I should have a lot more free time. But then its also crunch time for finals so my activity past requested battles probably won't change. Then on top of that, once finals come around, I should be deciding between which labs I start a research position at. So after finals I expect that I'll go through training and then work so for the foreseeable future, I'll still be open upon request.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I've not forgotten to say what I wanted to finish saying but work is keeping e busy, the weekend is when I'll start going over stuff again.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Active post. Sorry for inactivity. Been busy past few weeks

OPEN.. PM Me when Ready. Psychic Close
Gona Watch Football.

Battle: Rock Leader Wego vs Challenger Artorius
Result: Challenger Won 0-3
GG

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Activity post. Contact me to schedule a battle. Been trying to get into League of Legends since ORAS destroyed the metagame for good and everyone is playing league hehe.

Still on almost all the time so just hollet if you need me.

Cutty

Forever now
Battle: Fairy Leader Cutty vs Challenger Wego
Result: Challenger loss 0-2

Fairy gym is Closed.

Last edited:

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Rock gym open

Leader: Wego vs Challenger: Artorius
Result: 0-3 loss
I tried my best but was defeated gg to you my friend