• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

APinkInTime

Strategist Of Pink
I know I haven't been active here at all really. But if my new league takes off well I'll have to properly leave this one so I can manage mine.

Just thought I'd let everyone here know.

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I know I haven't been active here at all really. But if my new league takes off well I'll have to properly leave this one so I can manage mine.

Just thought I'd let everyone here know.

Quite alright, if it does go through I wish you luck!

APinkInTime

Strategist Of Pink
Quite alright, if it does go through I wish you luck!

This league has been good to me dispite the sqabbles I've been in here. So I may try to battle here every now and then.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Challenge: Psychic e4 DT vs Lynx
Result: My loss 3-0
Well he definitely came better prepared this time around. I think there were a few things I could have done differently in retrospect but ultimately I was outplayed. GG, and good luck!

edit: and I wish I could say I did the team myself but I had a lot of help. I'll keep my sources a secret though xD

Last edited:

LynxForte

The Phoenix
LynxForte vs E4 DragonTamer
Win 3-0
Made better decisions than I did yesterday. Yesterday I realized too late that I didn't need a certain mon, so I was free to get a kill and let it die later. I wanted to make her think it was going to be similar to yesterday's battle, but she brought in a different mon on the second turn, so it obviously became a different and much better battle than yesterday. DT, you really are a great team builder, that team is amazing, especially with some of the unconventional sets.

GOHAN!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU? YOU BETTER NOT RUN FROM ME!!!!!!!! lol

Ribit_Pig

PokeGymDragonLeader
I will be available today to take any challengers now till 2 CT. I will be closed 3-7 for work but I will be available after the rest of the night thanks!

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
A couple of announcements.

Pzay33 completed his test battle and did well, so he is now our new Poison leader!

I decided to transfer the Point Shop out of my shop thread and put it on the OP in the first tab. If you want to get anything, fill out the request form and make the post here in the thread.

GOHAN!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU? YOU BETTER NOT RUN FROM ME!!!!!!!! lol

I RUN FROM NO ONE. Except zombies. BUT THAT DOES NOT APPLY!

I'll be on in a little over an hour is you're up to the challenge. I'm working on a brand new dragon team. It wont be ready for a while since I have breeding and finding of specific pokemon to do but I've got enough dragons lying around to keep would-be challengers at bay. BRING IT!!

Pzay33

I'll be available for gym battles all day today until 6:00 (Central U.S.). A new challenge awaits.

Last edited:

LynxForte

The Phoenix
I RUN FROM NO ONE. Except zombies. BUT THAT DOES NOT APPLY!

I'll be on in a little over an hour is you're up to the challenge. I'm working on a brand new dragon team. It wont be ready for a while since I have breeding and finding of specific pokemon to do but I've got enough dragons lying around to keep would-be challengers at bay. BRING IT!!

Getting ready for a meeting right now, but I should be available in 2 hours hopefully

Finally, a new poison leader. Now I can go for one of my last remaining badges

Last edited:

Ribit_Pig

PokeGymDragonLeader
I hope to see whoever comes my way soon and put up a good fight with me and my dragon type team good luck to everyone earning there badges.

Pzay33

Pzay33 vs. SkullBash
6-0 (sigh)
Yeah never use encore on a shell smash.. and make sure you study your moves (I thought encore lasted 5 turns lol) good game Skullbash.

Ribit_Pig

PokeGymDragonLeader
Ribit_Pig vs. Skullbash
Loss 0-4
I had a good fight with him until he put in his cloyster one shell smash and thing will win the battle. Still had fun with my first battle as a leader and I hope Skullbash goes further and further on.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Active post Skullbash take it easy on the new guys also giving some problems that has risen I will be unable to battle for awhile.

Ribit_Pig

PokeGymDragonLeader
Ribit_Pig vs. MasterGohan
Lost 0-1
Probaly the best Pokemon finish I ever had his Dragonite vs my Garchomp I survive outrage with focus sash and mine does over half probaly marvel scale it was based on if he got hurt in confusion but his Dragonite pulled through to get the final hit good game MasterGohan.

Pzay33

Pzay33 vs. Master Gohan
2-0 victory

The best battle I have had in awhile. All of his guys were very unpredictable and unorthodox, but he didn't have an answer for one of my guy's. Very good match and good luck getting your badges.

Last edited:
Challenge: Challenger MasterGohan vs Dragon Gym Leader Ribit_Pig
Result: 1-0 Win

Good match! It went back and forth and literally came down to who would hit first on the last turn: my confused Dragonite or his Garchomp. Luck was on my side it seems. GG!

Challenge: Challenger MasterGohan vs Poison Gym Leader Pzay33
Result: 0-2 Loss

Good match! I've never seen a strategy quite like that on a poison team before. He had one guy that I just didnt have an answer for and it really hurt me. GG!

Ribit_Pig

PokeGymDragonLeader
The Dragon Gym will be closing from now until a little after 7 because I have to go to work if you want to battle later leave requests in my inbox thanks!

Ribit_Pig

PokeGymDragonLeader
That is 7 CT to

Status
Not open for further replies.