• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
I may not be a leader anymore, but I have to say... HOLY MOLEY, sick banner!!! I definitely approve. :D

I like the banner. One question: will there be a leader on it? I'm cool either way, just a bit curious since we had to pick one.

Pzay33

Poison gym is closed. Will say something if I can get back on. Will be closed all
Day tomorrow

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I like the banner. One question: will there be a leader on it? I'm cool either way, just a bit curious since we had to pick one.

We are still experimenting with ideas at the moment, but I don't think they will just so that the design at the edge of the userbar can be seen, but that may change.

APinkInTime

Strategist Of Pink
I will be returning to this league soon. I have gained experience in team building and training. So when I'm ready I will try to balance my league and this league. So gym leaders beware I am coming for you. Lol

So after much planning and some testing my new Dragon team is ready for action. It could be good. It could be bad. Only one of you can judge!!!

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
closed

Also, I'm happy to announce Patman345 as our new Ground leader! He may take battles when he is ready.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
so I had some minor problem while team building noticed one pokemon was the wrong nature for my team ._. sooooo I had to breed a new pokemon but no worries I got the little gal and will be ev training and leveling up her soon today ;) after that I should be ready tommorow for my grass gym test battle ^_^ yay!

MegaMeganium

Dropping Bloom Dooms
Remember guys, my gym is always open! My team is a bit different from when I started but other than that, feel free tochallenge me!

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Dark gym open, pm/vm me and I will answer as soon as I can :)

Edit:
Gym closed

Last edited:
Hello all! It looks like I'll be out of commission for a few days do to some family stuff but don't worry. The dragon elite 4 will be back in action sometime on saturday.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym is open, PM/VM for challenge.

Starfish_Elite

Gym Leader Application (If you put in the application, I will hold the spot for 1 week. If you aren't ready by then I will start accepting other applications

Leader Name: Dylan
Friend Code: 4184-4955-2934
Requested Type: Electric
Badge Name: Zap badge
Battle Style: Single
Time Zone: Central

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Gym Leader Application (If you put in the application, I will hold the spot for 1 week. If you aren't ready by then I will start accepting other applications

Leader Name: Dylan
Friend Code: 4184-4955-2934
Requested Type: Electric
Badge Name: Zap badge
Battle Style: Single
Time Zone: Central

Accepted, I will pm you when able

The Pokemon World tournament begins tomorrow so if you are interested there is still time to sign up. Prizes will be unveiled in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.