• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psychic Gym / E4 Water OPEN!

Ribit_Pig

PokeGymDragonLeader
Dragon Gym is open

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
K so working on a Triples Bug Gym team. Kinda staying away from Singles for now until the new Zygarde forms come out (hyuck hyuck hyuck!)
People laughed at it before. It's already good now but...

...SOON...

Challenge: Dragon Elite 4 MasterGohan vs Challenger LeafeonTheVoid
Result: 0-3 Loss
I was very unprepared for that team. I lost 2 mons real early but was able to get set up and managed to even the score before a crit sealed my fate since I had no answer for many of the pokemon he had left. I may have been a bit rusty but Leafeon played a great match with a very unpredictable team. GG!

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Challenge: Dragon Elite 4 MasterGohan vs Challenger LeafeonTheVoid
Result: 0-3 Loss
I was very unprepared for that team. I lost 2 mons real early but was able to get set up and managed to even the score before a crit sealed my fate since I had no answer for many of the pokemon he had left. I may have been a bit rusty but Leafeon played a great match with a very unpredictable team. GG!

Thanks! It was a great match. One mon potentially would've floored my remaining team, but the lucky crit got me pass that hard wall. Hopefully I fare well against you other elites. ^^'

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Challenger Name: Cosmic Fury
Friend Code: 3411 - 0844 - 2159
Favourite Tier: Over-Used
Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (GMT-8)
Other Notes: I'll likely only use ONE team throughout my entire challenge, due to the time it takes me to breed Pokémon and trade for others. I'll let you know if that changes.

Last edited:
Thanks! It was a great match. One mon potentially would've floored my remaining team, but the lucky crit got me pass that hard wall. Hopefully I fare well against you other elites. ^^'
Looks who's back with vengeance!! (I've been waiting for you) hehe xD

Other Notes: I'll likely only use ONE team throughout my entire challenge, due to the time it takes me to breed Pokémon and trade for others. I'll let you know if that changes.
Np, just make sure that ONE does not counter any of the leaders!

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym is open, PM/VM for a challenge.

EDIT: CLOSED

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

welcome cosmic to the pokegym's league

Np, just make sure that ONE does not counter any of the leaders!

lol Cosmic normally doesn't counter teams much but its good for him to know :p gj art for getting the word out ;) if you wondering cosmic is my good friend for years we go back thats how I know

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Closed

Fun battle: e4 Art vs E4 DT
Result: My loss 2-0
Had my last pokemon been a different set I "might" have won, but it was still fun!

Last edited:
Water E4/Psychic Gym OPEN.

Fun battle: e4 Art vs E4 DT
Result: My Win 2-0
Nearly lost.. phew

Last edited:

jamesf0164

Pokegyms steel gym
Steel gym open

Ribit_Pig

PokeGymDragonLeader
Dragon gym will be opening tomorrow sorry for the challengers waiting but I'll for sure open tomorrow

Cutty

Forever now
Fairy gym is closed now.

Last edited:

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Try and set up a time with me via PM (preferred), as I'm going to be starting work soon, and want to make sure I can focus on that but not neglect you guys.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Just a reminder that the badge spreadsheet is going to be reset beginning Monday. For those of you taking the e4 challenge (Lynx and Leafeon come to mind) I will NOT wipe yours until Next Sunday, to give you a bit more time to try and become the champion since some of the e4 members (myself included) haven't been around to battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.