• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesf0164

Pokegyms steel gym
Steel gym open for challengers

Psychic Gym/Water E4 OPEN, PM when ready!
Just a reminder that the badge spreadsheet is going to be reset beginning Monday. For those of you taking the e4 challenge (Lynx and Leafeon come to mind) I will NOT wipe yours until Next Sunday, to give you a bit more time to try and become the champion since some of the e4 members (myself included) haven't been around to battle.

We aint heard from the Steel E4 since we started this reset discussing!! would this even be possible for them to finish? LOL

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Psychic Gym/Water E4 OPEN, PM when ready!

We aint heard from the Steel E4 since we started this reset discussing!! would this even be possible for them to finish? LOL

Hence why I'm giving them another week. I'll give Morokei a poke and make sure hes still around. If it comes that one of the challengers beats the 3 more active e4 members and hasnt been able to battle the last (whoever it may be) I'll allow them to continue their attempt to become champion. It wouldnt be fair to make them stop because one of us isnt here you know?

Hence why I'm giving them another week. I'll give Morokei a poke and make sure hes still around. If it comes that one of the challengers beats the 3 more active e4 members and hasnt been able to battle the last (whoever it may be) I'll allow them to continue their attempt to become champion. It wouldnt be fair to make them stop because one of us isnt here you know?

I can do the steel E4 for him just for a this week to give folks the chance.. but have a chat with him and see first..

jamesf0164

Pokegyms steel gym
Challenge: Steel gym leader jamesf0164 vs Challenger whybuffet
Result: leader lost

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Challenger LynxForte vs E4 Artorius
Win 1-0
So many crits and not enough heart medicine. GG as always

Art wanted me to post our battle and since I'm no longer using this team, here it is 6FFG-WWWW-WW2Q-7W5Z

Challenger LynxForte vs E4 DragonTamer
Lost 0-4
T-bolt paralysis one turn, followed by crit parahax the next turn. Lost as soon as that happened. Had one chance to come back and she made a good play to make sure it didn't happen. GG/

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
ChallengeL E4 DT vs Lynx
Result: My win
Got super lucky getting the parahax, probably would have lost otherwise.

Challenge: E4 DT vs Leafeon
Result: My win, forget the score
Getting a boost onto one of my mons really helped, took out a good number of his pokemon before dying. Still fun ,gg

Last edited:
Challenger LynxForte vs E4 Artorius
Lost 1-0
This much had a a lot of crits and it was his crits that really counts..
6FFG-WWWW-WW2Q-7W5Z Epic match tho.

Challenger Leafeon vs E4 Artorius
Win 1-0
I really like your team but it felt like something was missing in your play or you wasn't in the right mind and you force the battle.
GG

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Ok everyone, the badge spreadsheet has been wiped clean, though by request I've placed the number of badges you had prior to the reset placed next to the names. Also, as a note, we may be making edits to the rules of the E4, if that comes to pass I'll announce it.

Also a reminder that the tournament thread is up so please make a sign in post if interested!

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ok everyone, the badge spreadsheet has been wiped clean, though by request I've placed the number of badges you had prior to the reset placed next to the names. Also, as a note, we may be making edits to the rules of the E4, if that comes to pass I'll announce it.

Also a reminder that the tournament thread is up so please make a sign in post if interested!
Well, on that note, the Normal Gym is open for awhile, you can find me in the chat room.

EDIT: CLOSED

Last edited:
Psychic Gym/Water E4 Open.. PM me when ready.

Uh... what kind of order did you put the names on the spreadsheet? I noticed my name was still first while some people (wego) don't have the old badges in brackets

Vankieth

Poison Type Veteran
Ahoy there, trainers! Just a hypothetical question. To become a gym leader it says that I'd have to state my team. But would I have to pm someone every time I change it. And is there a limit as to how many times I can change it? Again, this is hypothetically speaking, but I like to sometimes freely switch around Pokémon between battles. Some are even the same species, but are raised differently for different strategies. Just wondering what procedures are? :)

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Uh... what kind of order did you put the names on the spreadsheet? I noticed my name was still first while some people (wego) don't have the old badges in brackets

I think that was an error on my part, but thanks for pointing it out. I didnt' do much to the order people were in, for the most part leaders are at the top, but I need to shift things around.

Ahoy there, trainers! Just a hypothetical question. To become a gym leader it says that I'd have to state my team. But would I have to pm someone every time I change it. And is there a limit as to how many times I can change it? Again, this is hypothetically speaking, but I like to sometimes freely switch around Pokémon between battles. Some are even the same species, but are raised differently for different strategies. Just wondering what procedures are? :)

Is that rule still there? I'll have to remove it as I don't ask for it any longer. The only time I ask for your team is when you apply for the position, then I have a test battle with you. After that, as long as you have 4 pokemon of your leader type and are following Smogon rules you can change your team as much as you want, though saying you are undergoing a major team change (something that may require you taking time to breed/catch new pokemon, and would limit your availability to battle) making a post in the thread stating so is just a courtesy, just so I know you are active.

Status
Not open for further replies.