• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
my team is ready but i wanna see someone get bodied first

psychic gym open as soon as dt gives the heads up

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
So yeah the forums were being weird for me yesterday, but yes welcome Dircio back as our new Psychic leader! He may take battles when he is ready.

And Art you are still free to take any other open spot (Ghost is all thats left I think)

nahh, just gona it back and do nothing!!
till them lot collect 8badges.
An holiday I guess.... lol

Vankieth

Poison Type Veteran
My poison gym will be good to go as soon as I do my test battle

Cutty

Forever now
Challenge: Gym Leader Cutty VS Challenger DJSummers
Result: Challenger Win 2 - 0
I do not want to lose so easily. If my switching n predicting were better I coulda won.
But Im actually glad I dont have to face u again... for this league. Unless I challenge u. Gg tho :)

Gym Closed.

EDIT

Challenge: Gym Leader Vankieth VS Challenger Cutty
Result: Challenger Win 2-0
Had some trouble w/ king after wrong lead. But after I managed to pull through. Gg :)
No poison mega? :/

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Challenge: Gym Leader Cutty VS Challenger DJSummers
Result: Challenger Win 2 - 0
That was a good game, and OMG Cutty, why do our matches always take longer than expected, all those paralysis that kept my attacks from happening. It was very frustrating, then your Pokemon start missing just to make the matter worse and longer.

Vankieth

Poison Type Veteran
I'll be on and off all day, but you can consider my poison gym officially open. Just message me and I'll try check in regularly :)

Challenge: Gym Leader Vankieth vs Challenger Cutty
Result: Challenger win 2-0
That was really fun. There were a lot of momentum shifts throughout the game, but you managed to wrap it up nicely in the end. GG :)

Challenge: Leader Vankieth vs Challenger DJSummers
Results: Challenger Win 5-0
That was a disaster on my part from the start. I actually misclicked and ended up switching in the wrong Pokémon at the start. In the end I made a crazy overprediction that didn't pay off and that was game. Well played and GG

Challenge: Leader Vankieth vs Challenger Lynx
One terrible play on my part and the rest of my team crumbled under pressure from your water type. Bottled that one XD GG tho

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Leader Report
Challenge: Gym Leader DJSummers VS Challenger LynxForte
Result: Leader Win 2 - 0
Good game, sacrificed some good mons early in the game, had to play more better in the end to take it back.

Challenger Report
Challenge: Gym Leader Vankieth VS Challenger DJSummers
Result: Challenger Win 5 - 0
Good game, I'm not sure what you were planning when you used a Ground attack on a Flying-type. Could've been a switch, but I knew that would've been unnecessary.

Challenge: Gym Leader xDIRCIOx VS Challenger DJSummers
An unexpected beginning forced me back, having that I loss a good team member early. Good game.

Challenge: Gym Leader saPower1000 VS Challenger DJSummers
Good game, would've rather had used my other doubles team but it has too many counters. But that 1 mistake cost me this match and that was not killing your Mega when I had the chance. I'll be coming for a rematch.

Last edited:

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Challenger LynxForte vs Leader Vankieth
Win 4-0
GG. Not sure why you made that switch after using U-turn. Idk what set it was, but there a was better mon to sack off.

Challenger LynxForte vs Leader DJSummers
Loss 2-0
GG> Knew what to expect, fully paralyzed happened at a bad time and needed a flinch to win it and didn't get it. Thems the breaks

Last edited:

Vankieth

Poison Type Veteran
I'm not sure what you were planning when you used a Ground attack on a Flying-type. Could've been a switch, but I knew that would've been unnecessary.

It was crazy high risk that didn't pay off, but I saw it as my only option left. You had a Pokémon with strong priority that would have taken me out anyway so I made that play in the hopes you would have switched. Sure, it would have been a more respectable score line, but I had to make those plays XD

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Might be able to open later today if nothing crazy happens

Battle Result: Leader xDIRCIOx vs challenger DJSummers
Result 2-0 leader win

damn it feels so ****ing good to have a nice ou wifi battle after so long

gg

Last edited:

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Open for Doubles matches for my Gym.
Bring them Rock Sliders yo :p

Edit: Leader saPower1000 vs. DJSummers
Result: Leader win 2-0
I was really scared of a good few Pokemon on his team, but I went for some crazy predictions and they payed off. GG!

Last edited:
Water E4 Open.. Pm me when ready!
lmao

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Sorry for being mia the past few days, but life can be a brat sometimes.

I'm happy to announce Vankieth as our new Poison leader! He may open when ready

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym is open today, VM/PM me for a challenge.

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
psychic gym is still open today

closed now.

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Battle Result: Leader Wego vs Challenger DJSummers
Result Challenger Win 2 - 0
Good game, could've lessened my fainted Pokemon if I'd have done some early swappings.

Status
Not open for further replies.