• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vankieth

Poison Type Veteran
Just an activity update. Been a really busy week, but I should be free Tuesday for some battles :)

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Sorry for the late post busy as a Combee now a days

Battle Result: Leader Wego vs Challenger DJSummers
Result Challenger Win 2 - 0
Great battle maybe a should run two wildcards in my team too take care of some type advantages

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
Reminder that the water gym is open whenever I'm online here.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym is open, VM/PM for a challenge.

Battle Result: Leader WhyBuffet vs Challenger DJSummers
Result Challenger Win 5 - 2
Good game, you played well. Getting those set-ups really helped out.

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
writing an essay, vm me before i start playing league if u wanna fite psychic gym

Battle Report: Challenger DJSummers vs Leader xDIRCIOx
Result: 3-0 Leader win

10 accuracy moves zzz

Last edited:

Vankieth

Poison Type Veteran
Poison Gym open for the next few hours. VM me if you want a battle.

EDIT: Closed

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
writing an essay, vm me before i start playing league if u wanna fite psychic gym

Battle Report: Challenger DJSummers vs Leader xDIRCIOx
Result: 3-0 Leader win

10 accuracy moves zzz

Confirming that. Was a horrible battle for me, didn't seem like I even tried. But I did get some luck.

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Just want to say now that I'm getting a work Schedule, PMing me is REALLY important if you want to set up a time to battle, so let me know through there if you want to.

Electric Gym Open, PM me when ready (1Hour)

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal is open, VM/PM

Battle Result: Leader xDIRCIOx vs Challenger DJSummers
Result Challenger Win 2 - 0
I can't believe I forgot Hoopa can break through Protection Shields. But in the end it was a Good game!!

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
psychic open

Challenger DJSummers vs leader xDIRCIOx
Result: 2-0 Challenger Win

lmfao nice ct. signal beam tho. *****s in smog running signal beam on electrics cus hoopa u. which is nice cuz things like mega mane can break through latias

zapdos is trash zzz

still open...

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
So just as a general note I am going to be on very sporadically this week, and not on at all in 2. I will be back in full on Nov 16th.

I know that pokemon has kinda fallen out of style and become slow but please make sure to open every now and then. With any luck Z will be announced soon so we can chat about that xD

Electric Gym OPEN.. (1-2 Hours)

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Now that it is November, I must use all my free time to complete university assignments.
As such, the only time I will be available to accept challenges will be Saturdays.

Status
Not open for further replies.