• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesf0164

Pokegyms steel gym
Steel gym open

SapphireSwampert

Worldend Dominator
Hi guys, I'm starting to finally battle again after breeding up a bunch of different teams! I'd like to join so I can finally have people to battle against. :)

Challenger Name: Sebastian
Friend Code: 2535-4771-5265
Favourite Tier: OU (always mix in lower tiers)
Time Zone: EST
Other things you may want us to know: Big Fighting type user here!

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Hi guys, I'm starting to finally battle again after breeding up a bunch of different teams! I'd like to join so I can finally have people to battle against. :)

Challenger Name: Sebastian
Friend Code: 2535-4771-5265
Favourite Tier: OU (always mix in lower tiers)
Time Zone: EST
Other things you may want us to know: Big Fighting type user here!

Awesome, I'll be looking forward to battling against you. I use the Normal-type, and it's very dangerous to battle against.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Likewise here. That sounds like an invitation to be my first Gym Battle, I hope!

Of course, I'll be on tomorrow and available for that Gym Match, or you could just schedule a day via VM/PM.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Psychic open for bit before i start playing league or get stuck in smash :/

challenger SaphireSwampert vs leader xDIRCIOx
Result: 2-0 challenger win

luck was on your side today friend. no hard feelings, only way to get past me is luck or cheesy counters (looking at you and your moth, summers XP), otherwise youd be stuck for a while

or just bring lando t

Last edited:

SapphireSwampert

Worldend Dominator
With that straight up high base stat team, I sure managed to get some divine luck here! It was my first time fighting that last guy you had, so I was honestly surprised at it taking out my Pokemon so easily. It was still a fun way to start off! :)

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
you know what they say, if it's op af and smogon didn't ban it, use it

!!!

base stats dont mean a thing when two of them are so damn low and 4of your mons share the same type... gotta bring the big guys to patch up weaknesses lol

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym is open, VM/PM for a Challenge.

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Just dropping in to say that my schedules don't seem like they are going to be fixed (although it's not set in stone). So I will generally post the days I am available on here. VM ahead of time to setup a match for that day. I will try to check at least a day before to respond. I won't be open until next week, as I still have to do more training for work. If I have spare time though, I'll see if I can squirm in a few hours when I'm not working on music or the like. Regards.

jamesf0164

Pokegyms steel gym
Accepting challenges

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym is Open!

Challenge: Gym Leader DJSummers VS Challenger jamesf0164
Result: Leader Win 5 - 0
Despite the outcome, it was a tough battle, had to play smart and swap a lot to keep Pokemon alive.

Last edited:

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
I am afraid that I will be stepping down from my position as Gym Leader in the PokeGyms League for the time being.

I have spread myself thin between many Leagues on the forums, and up until now it has been manageable.

However, I have recently opened up my own League on the forums, and between the new League, the guild I'm leader of, and real life, things have gotten too hectic.

Therefore, I resign my position. Perhaps if things ever settle down I shall reapply. For now though, I depart. It has been fun :)

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I am afraid that I will be stepping down from my position as Gym Leader in the PokeGyms League for the time being.

I have spread myself thin between many Leagues on the forums, and up until now it has been manageable.

However, I have recently opened up my own League on the forums, and between the new League, the guild I'm leader of, and real life, things have gotten too hectic.

Therefore, I resign my position. Perhaps if things ever settle down I shall reapply. For now though, I depart. It has been fun :)

Thank you for letting us know, good luck to you.

I will be away for all of this week and will return fully on Nov 16th. Until then, you guys behave yourselves xD

Electric Open.. PM Me when ready (1Hour)

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym is open for awhile.

EDIT: CLOSED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.