• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Challenge: Gym Leader DJSummers VS Challenger MoonSong
Result: Challenger Loss 0 - 5
Good game, you played well and had nice tricks. I'll be looking forward to your next challenge.

EDIT:
Challenge
Challenge: Elite Four LynxForte VS Challenger DJSummers
Result: Challenger Win 2 - 1
Those first round crits were very inconvenient. Luckily I was able to win the match despite that early loss of a mon.

Last edited:
E4, am very disappointed in you guys, we need to hold a meeting after i clean up this mess again for like the 7th time!! not happy..

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
E4, am very disappointed in you guys, we need to hold a meeting after i clean up this mess again for like the 7th time!! not happy..

Art I'm coming for you, so prepare to be defeated!

Art I'm coming for you, so prepare to be defeated!
any bulking me to death? lmfao
anything for the W i guess even if it mean selling your soul!! haha
no style or class!!

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
any bulking me to death? lmfao
anything for the W i guess even if it mean selling your soul!! haha
no style or class!!

I have Style, have you not remembered my XY Outfits. And I'm in the Veteran Trainer Class. So your wrong on both fronts.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
To be fair I do have a new team that is almost ready xD

So the tournament thread hasn't been approved yet. If its not approved by tomorrow, I'll push the date back a week so we have at least 2 weeks preparation.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Challenge: Gym Leader DJSummers VS Challenger MoonSong
Result: Challenger Win 1 - 0
Started this match terribly, having lost 2 mons in the first 3 turns due to Illusion, ended up having to work with only 4 Pokemon which sadly couldn't do the job all alone. Good game, and I hope you'll enjoy your Simplicity Badge.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Hi guys, im still open upon request, vacation is about to end so i may not be able to open frequently after february. Gym is open all day weekdays and sometimes weekends.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
The tournament thread is up! I've changed the date, so the tournament will start Feb 6th and end the 13th. Please make a sign in post if interested in it!

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Just a general reminder to all leaders to please make posts to show when you are open for battles, or to just show general activity. Also please sign up for the tournament if you are interested, if we don't have enough people we can't hold it!

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
...soon...
I will have a day where I can battle. Been crazy with work, having to be there 6 out of 7 days, and then making music on my free day.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym is always open to those who wish to challenge. Just send me a VM/PM and I'll get back with you for that battle. Just read my Sig's Banner Message.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
I think Art said he would try for this weekend. But I was playing another game at the time, so I was half paying attention

Tonight, we shall ride with the wind!!..
I'll open tonight!!

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Tonight, we shall ride with the wind!!..
I'll open tonight!!

Well, I'll be hopefully free to battle you tonight.
In the meantime, the Normal Gym is open for those who want to try for a Badge.

EDIT:
E4 Challenge
Challenge: Elite Four Artorius VS Challenger DJSummers
Result: Challenger Win 4 - 2
Good game. You played a tough match, and I was surprised to see Hurricane not miss, any other time I does.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.